Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

My L.A. and NYC Friends Asked for My Winter Shopping List—Here It Is, Everyone https://ift.tt/FHeEvh8

As someone who writes about fashion, I'm frequently asked by my friends on both coasts what my shopping list looks like. (Even though the West Coast has been my home for the past few years, let's just say I moved between L.A. and NYC more than the average bear.) When the winter holidays roll around, this sentiment gets ramped up tenfold. I think because I've spent so much time in both cities, I've managed to acquire a proven track record of knowing (and spotting) what works on the East Eoast, what works on the West Coast, and of course, what works if you're blessed enough to be a bicoastal queen.

Considering L.A. and NYC have very different winter climates, I like to focus on buying versatile items that can potentially be worn in both places. Hence, my winter shopping list goes heavy on pieces that you can layer. It's also cozy season, which means I'm looking for items I can curl up in, like a new pair of shearling slippers or a flannel pajama set.

So without further ado, my winter shopping list is now at your disposal. And, I've gotta say, it's pretty cute.

If you've been eyeing for the Totême version of this jacket but can't exactly afford the $2000 price tag, I'd snag this up fast. 
We love when clothing is both stylish and practical. Our duck-boot collab with Sperry features a higher shaft height, aka it's more flattering on the leg, and it's waterproof!  
The ultimate layering piece. 
I know, I know. These jeans aren't exactly new. But if something's been on every shopping guide for this long, you better believe there's a reason!
This jacket is perfect for warmer winter NY days and cold L.A. nights. 
Did someone say shearling?
A more modest version of the no-pants look. This grungy sweaterdress can easily be styled with tights. 
Channel your inner Hailey Bieber in this oversize baseball jacket. 
A corduroy pant option is usually the best option in my book. 
Such a good neutral. 
These are giving Sade, and I'm here for it. 
Loving how this knit LBD was styled with a pair of shiny, knee-high boots. 
I found your new winter jacket. You're welcome. 
Coziness encapsulated in a slipper. 
Mark my words, this chocolate-brown color is about to be everywhere. 
I know what I'll be sleeping in all winter long. 
If you want a true oversize sweatshirt, skip the women's section. This wine color feels fresh, too.  
Winter shopping for me is about stocking up on the essentials. 
I'm really into the contrast between a cropped tank top and an oversize jacket or cardigan. 
The North Face never disappoints when it comes to blending function and fashion. Considering Emily Ratajkowski recently wore this jacket in this hue, it's sure to be here today, gone tomorrow. 
Lug-sole loafers forever. 
As an introvert, I plan to live in these all winter long on my couch. 
A minimal, structured bag has a place in just about everyone's closet.
Such a cute option for any and all winter family gatherings you'll be attending. 
I've never met a Nordic-print sweater I didn't like. 
Did I mention my main goal is getting cozy this season?
New Year's, anyone? 
It's hard to find a chunky boot in this neutral colorway, but by George I've done it. 
I can easily see this on my friends in both L.A. and NYC. 
Nothing is sleeker than a good, black coat.
Perfect for both everyday and any special occasions you have coming up.  Up Next: Hailey Bieber Wore the 2023 Micro-Trend That's Already Going Viral


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/BFqtg8O

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates