Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm Relying On These Basics to Pull Together My Holiday Looks https://ift.tt/J7XyVjB

I've gotten away with wearing bralettes for most of my life, so my recent foray into the world of supportive undergarments was, let's just say, a shock. I was always under the impression that proper bras were completely uncomfortable and that shapewear was only necessary on the red carpet. But as it turns out, the right undergarments (read: comfortable) can really be more of an everyday thing. Who knew?! I've slowly been upgrading my lingerie collection, but I won't settle for any brand. I'm shopping Wacoal because its selection is supportive, comfortable, and most importantly, extremely cute. Keep scrolling to shop everything I have my eye on, including gorgeous lace bras to wear under my favorite cozy sweaters and the smoothing shapewear that I now can't attend any holiday party without.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/09cfBXm

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates