Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

My Chic 58-Year-Old Aunt Just Convinced Me to Buy These 29 New Nordstrom Items https://ift.tt/OWDF3A4

If this is your first time here, let me catch you up to speed: My aunt is my style icon. She was the person who ignited my love of fashion and continues to impress me with her ever-evolving style. Over the years, our personal styles have gone from polar opposite to quite similar. We now shop at more of the same stores and idolize the same aesthetics. One of our go-to retailers has always been Nordstrom and this week, my aunt showed me a handful of new arrivals that I now won't shut up about. 

I love that I'm 30 and she's 58 yet we have similar tastes now. And the 29 Nordstrom items below will confirm good taste is completely ageless. Featuring everything from cheap finds to investment pieces, basics to trendy must-haves, the assortment here will have you with full carts just like my chic aunt and me.

This dress is perfect for lazy girls who want to look cute.
A striped shirt is a must-have these days, and this tan one is ultra chic.
This simple styling is perfect.
Did we just find the best ankle boots for fall?
Turtlenecks are such a versatile basic.
So sleek.
I just know this coat will make you so happy.
We're in love with every detail.
We have no shame in admitting we love a good splurge here and there, especially if it's an investment piece like these shoes.
Catch us wearing this every day this fall.
The coat fashion girls can't stop talking about.
This necklace is everything. 
This skirt is a work of art.
Such a classic.
If you've ever thought trousers were boring, this pair just proved you wrong.
Winter is coming.
Both my aunt and I are in love with cozy sweaters.
These pajama pants are so comfy and look sleek enough to wear around the house as lounge pants.
Good luck not wearing these every day.
The end-all-be-all of cozy scarfs. 
Something about this just makes us smile.
I own this top, but my aunt just added it to her cart for the first time.
They're too good.
I will always be a sucker for Acne Studios denim.
Sporty sunglasses are still something we're very into.
You probably need another one.
These are a must.
I've never seen a more elegant tote.
Bombers are having a major comeback and we are so here for it. 

Next: The Fall 2022 Runway Moments That Will Define Cool Style This Season



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/IFcAxB0

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates