Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Found the Best Travel Essentials From Nordstrom and Amazon https://ift.tt/Zj28Mv9

This year, I have traveled more than I have ever before, and I’m trying to manifest that same energy for 2023. I love to travel. I find going to new places so exciting. You get to experience what it would be like if you chose to live in a different city for a while, you get to leave your problems at home, and you get to wear all of your favorite wardrobe pieces you’ve been saving for a great vacation. I mean, what’s not to love? The key to great trips, however, is of course planning well, but it’s also packing well. You want to make sure you’re bringing the right things and you’re thinking about what you will actually need and use on your trip, not what you might have a last-minute urge to wear.

With all of the traveling I've done, I have gotten pretty good at packing smart, but that’s not without help from some travel essentials from Nordstrom and Amazon that I swear by. Since I want to make sure your travels go as smoothly as possible, and you save yourself from overpacking unnecessary items, I’ve rounded up the travel essentials that have changed the game for me.

Keep scrolling to see which Nordstrom and Amazon travel essentials I swear by.

This is a no-joke carry-on. 
When I'm in a new place, sometimes it's hard for me to sleep the whole night through. These help. 
What can I say? I love pink. 
Add these to your carry on. 
I'm a movie watcher on planes, so I love these. 
Sometimes a good belt bag is the best way to go when traveling. 
One of my favorite masks. 
A packing cube set for those of us who love to stay organized. 
Sometimes when I'm taking a trip, my skin can break out more than it normally would, so I always bring a face mask.
The perfect way to organize your beauty products while traveling. 
The perfect fragrance set for when you're on a trip. 
Major key when traveling. 
How adorable is this makeup bag?
I love a good packing cube. 
Couldn't forget these. 
You can never be too organized when packing.
Probably my favorite travel fragrances. 
Compression cubes are great for when you want to bring a little more than you can fit in your luggage. 
I always bring this palette when I travel. 
This is always good to bring along. 
Airport must-haves. 
I love a good convenience kit, especially for quick weekends away. 
These are perfect for winter.
You never know what the lighting will be like in a hotel room (or wherever you're staying). This mirror makes it easy to find the best light. 
The perfect to-go serum and mask set. 
A good travel notebook is always good to bring along with you. 
For when you don't want to leave most of your makeup brushes at home. 
You can't go wrong with Malin+Goetz. 
I need new luggage. I'm eyeing these ones. 
A good water bottle is so important while traveling. 

Next, check out these shopping guides



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/y2FvAiO

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates