Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Got Lost in Nordstrom's New Arrivals—I'm Loving These Under-$100 Items https://ift.tt/MPQNX9W

Nordstrom is my holy grail when it comes to great items I can grab that are under $100. Not to mention it has free shipping and its returns are so easy. It’s just the obvious choice when I need something affordable and chic. Whether I need a great candle for a housewarming gift, I’m looking for beauty items in mini sizes to use as stocking stuffers, or I want to grab an easy gift for an office holiday partyNordstrom has it all. It’s pretty clear how much I love to shop at Nordstrom. I check its website basically every day. While on the hunt for some new affordable items to order for the holiday season, naturally Nordstrom’s site was the first one I went on. I found 30 under-$100 great items from home to beauty and fashion. 

Keep scrolling to see what I have my eye on.

I just added these Skims tank tops to my wish list. 
For the lipstick lover in your life. 
I have this sweater in two other colors. It's so good. 
The coziest candle. 
A cozy throw for only $20? I'm in. 
The Skims dress everyone is trying to get their hands on. 
This is the perfect gift for the skincare lover in your life. 
You can never go wrong with these slippers.
A dreamy eye shadow palette.
The perfect gift for the makeup lover in your life.
I have been wanting this pillowcase for some time now. 
I live in Hanky Panky undies. 
A great gift idea. 
A great little gift.
I'm such a fan of this eye cream.
Perfect gift for your friend who just moved into a new apartment. 
A skincare must-have. 
Great for a housewarming party. 
Here's to glowy skin all season long. 
Need these ASAP.
Who wouldn't want new Charlotte Tilbury this year?
Two products for moisturized, pretty hair.
I love a good candle. This one is one of my favorites. 
I use this palette all the time. 
A good hand cream is so important during the winter. 
I'm living in cozy sweaters like these. 
I'm all about loafers lately. 
I always need a new lippie. 

Next, check out these shopping guides.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/LUAn7Hf

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates