Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm a Fashion Editor—25 Epic Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale Items I'd Actually Buy https://ift.tt/EvU9tZO

Nordstrom's big, beautiful Half-Yearly Sale (winter edition) is here, and there's quite a lot to see. The sale will continue through January 2, but if you want the cream of the crop from the sale to be yours, shopping now is strongly advised.

The days between Christmas and New Year's Day are some of my favorite days of the year to shop. I've found that that's when some of the year's best deals can be had. While scrolling through Nordstrom's sale section, I found outerwear, denim, boots, beauty products, home items, and more that are an extra 25% off the sale price, so yeah, you're getting a deal here.

Below, I've rounded up my top 25 finds from Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale and they're so good, I almost didn't want to share them because I'm still deciding what to order myself. But these are too good to gatekeep so let's shop together. Scroll on to join me.

I support you purchasing this $5 basic.
Treat yourself to a nice new robe.
Natori bras are worth the investment but it's even better when you can get one for cheap.
Cozy.
For all of you Hanky Panky fans out there.
This classic moisturizer is still one of the best you'll find.
These Nordstrom pajamas are as good as similar ones that go for triple the price.
They're not just Western boots—they're fancy Western boots.
Just in case you're in need of new bath rugs.
Size up to get a cool slouchy fit.
In case you haven't noticed, it's cold out there.
This is so stunning, it doesn't even need flowers.
If you love Reformation and the '90s, get this for yourself.
This effective little device is my favorite beauty tool, hands down.
Who needs vintage Levi's when these exist (and for $50)?
These supremely cozy slippers are legendary.
I'm surprised that this consistently popular jacket isn't sold out yet.
Just in time for NYE.
Chelsea boots may not be trendy, but they sure are timeless.
I don't know about you but my cookware could use an upgrade.
I've put this cardigan in many stories since it came out.
This steal of a set has a value of $188.
This is basically the pillow version of that viral mirror.

Next up, what to buy from Zara's big post-holiday sale.

This has five stars, so perhaps it's worth a shot.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/ds3m98E

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates