Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

30 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now https://ift.tt/kLpx73d

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each month for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind and test-drive in my wardrobe.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. So let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

My dream jacket.
The last thing I ordered.
I'm already predicting that these rosette Prada heels will be the next big designer shoe.
I've been on the hunt for leather gloves but no other pairs compete with this Bottega Veneta pair, which were recently spotted on Kendall Jenner.
Bring on the sheer knits.
This T-shirt shape feels so elevated.
This whipstitching, though.
Little Liffner recently launched jewelry and these Baroque pearl earrings are calling my name.
Very into this stitching detail.
I already own this in black but now I'm eyeing this cream version.
So chic.
The winter layering piece on my shopping list.
Hello, sequins.
This new shade is stunning—and bound to sell out quickly.
The Khaite belt that is about to be everywhere.
I can't get enough of pretty rosette details.
Chic.
Exactly what I would want in my suitcase for a winter beach vacation.
Tube dresses are about to be everywhere.
Barbour and Chloé teamed up on a capsule collection and I can't stop thinking about these tartan-trimmed boots.
I'm already predicting that denim maxi skirts will be huge in 2023.
My jaw dropped when I spotted these.
I'm convinced everyone needs this coat shape.
Beautiful.
Wait until you see the back.
Getting ready to see lots of sequins in 2023.
Minimal at its best.
I can't decide if I like these better in white or black.
A great staple.
A piece has never jumped onto my shopping list faster.

Next: I Tried 5 Cult Designer Accessories Everyone's Talking About



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/WqVMxUS

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates