Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I've Been Waiting For This Sale—See the Cool Staples I'd Add to My Cart https://ift.tt/cT9R3dY

With major sales dropping at retailers right now, there are so many great finds to snap up. I’ve already rounded up the best of the best sale finds at Nordstrom, but also need to discuss the Who What Wear Collection long weekend shopping event. Stocked with editor-approved staples, there are so many finds that deserve a spot in your wardrobe.

Here’s what you should know: spend $100 for 20% off, $200 for 25% off, and $300 for 30% off on items across the entire site through Monday, May 30th. Yes, that even includes just-dropped pieces, so if there are some new arrivals you’ve been eyeing, now is the time to order them. Ahead, I’m highlighting some of my favorite pieces from Who What Wear Collection that I would recommend adding to your cart. From linen dresses to cool printed pieces to date night tops, there are great finds to wear for the summer months ahead.

I want this in my closet.
I'm eyeing this easy set.
Don't forget the matching pants.
How good is this print?
I own this top and it's perfect for a date night.
What to wear for a plane look.
These pants are so cozy.
Thi polo is a favorite at the Who What Wear office.
Style this with knee-high boots.
I've been on the hunt for polished summer shorts and can't stop thinking about this pair.
This color, though.
I would style this with pointed kitten heels to dress it up.
Destined for a trip to Italy.
A really great basic.
I can never get enough of baseball caps.
My favorite bodysuit also comes in chocolate brown.
Cargos are trending.
Not your ordinary button-down.
Such a pretty shade of lilac.
Yet another great matching set.
Perfect for layering over a bikini.
Wear a tonal cream look.
Tap into the '90s.
These feel very Pretty Woman.
Heading back to the office? This skirt is exactly what to wear.
Finished in the coolest green.
Ribbed polo dresses are a fashion insider staple.
There are so many styling possibilities.
Upgrade a regular slip skirt with a printed version.

Next up: Fashion People Told Me 23 Pieces They're Buying for Summer



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/SOfQe3d

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates