Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

17 Timeless Trophy Items That Will Make Your Outfit Look Triple the Price https://ift.tt/y2noTjb

There's a small section of my closet that I consider my happy heroes. These are pieces that I can rely on time and again, and they will save any outfit and solve a "what to wear" dilemma in an instant. Moreover, I know these pieces look expensive (even if many of them aren't) and have the ability to elevate any ensemble. These items never cause me grief and predominantly consist of chic and luxurious-looking basics that have a timeless quality yet still manage to look modern and fashion-forward. Many of these trophy items are from our very own brand, Who What Wear Collection.

Today, I wanted to share a few of these hero items with you as well as new pieces I have my eye on to add to my small-but-mighty collection. From elevated tank tops to day-to-night dresses, these picks below are perfect if you're shopping for timeless finds that look triple the price. Keep scrolling to shop and see how fashion people are wearing them to elevate their own outfits.

A go-to dress when I'm in a fashion pickle, this works for everything from the office to drinks and weekend brunches.
Plissé pants always look expensive.
The perfect LWD in a minimal silhouette—just in time for summer.
These relaxed trousers look so chic and are easy to dress up or down. They're an essential part of my hero wardrobe.
Just add flats, espadrilles, or block heels to this seriously charming summer dress.
An absolute favorite among our editors, this versatile sweater (the matching pants are below) is ideal for everything from flights to meetings and casual weekends.
These pants are the perfect blend of comfy and polished.
I can't tell you how many times I've reached for this soft and versatile polo top when I'm looking for something casual and cute to pair with my jeans, shorts, and pants. 
This WWWC best seller will incite all the compliments.
A trend-forward day-to-night top that will solve any fashion dilemma.
Wear this versatile skirt with the top above or any other tank top or T-shirt in your closet.
This loose silhouette looks so luxe.
Say hello to your new go-to weekend shirt.
When you don't have time to think, this luxe-feeling throw-on-and-go jumpsuit will save the day.
Simple yet striking, the color and silhouette of this silky tank are simply gorgeous.
The elevated silhouette oozes elegance.
When I'm looking for a top for dinner and drinks, I'll always reach for this one.

Up next, I Love This $128 Top So Much That I Accidentally Just Wore It 3 Days in a Row



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/zKZacPG

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates