Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Can't With Heels, So I Found the Absolute Coolest Flat Shoes for Summer https://ift.tt/jP2WiBs

Since I was a teenager, high heels have been painful for me to pull off. I’ve wished nothing more for many years to be able wear heels that were higher than three inches tops without suffering, but no matter what trick I tried I couldn’t handle the discomfort. That said, flat shoes and I have been well acquainted for most of my life at this point. Rewind to a few years or so ago when stylish flat shoes of all kinds (beyond the usual ballet flats, loafers…etc.) came onto the scene pushing, the focus on heels into the background—I was elated. My time to shine was, and still is, officially here.

This summer, the selection of cool flat sandals is no exception. From elevated flip-flops to fisherman sandals to sleek slide sandals, I can’t help but be in my happy place. Ahead, shop 31 of my top flat sandal picks that are comfortable without sacrificing style.

Elevate flip-flops are having a major moment.
How chic are these strappy red sandals?
Strappy minimalist sandals for the win.
The stitching is what makes these look designer.
These are a fan favorite—they have a 4.5 star rating on Nordstrom with over 2000 reviews.
This beige pair goes with everything from jeans to printed dresses.
I picture these with a cool trouser or midi dress.
Knotted sandals are trending for summer.
Here is a great neutral option that's under $100.
These are still the It sandals among the fashion set.
Here for the chic toe ring bling.
These white beauties make a cool statement.
If you're looking for a little glitz these gold beauties might just do the trick.
At $35, these slide sandals only look expensive.
You had me at chocolate suede.
These are giving me designer vibes at a fraction of the cost.
The two tone style caught my eye.
These platforms are giving me major '90s vibes.
Emme Parsons is a favorite of mine, especially when it comes to sandals.
These come in five lovely colors.
Super into these fashion-forward slingbacks.
Hello, Tabi lovelies. Is there anything cooler?
These instantly elevate any look.
This an easy way to incorporate the green trend this season.
I've had my eyes on these slide sandals for some time now and they are finally on sale.
If texture is your thing, these fuzzy sandals may fit the bill.
I swear these will always be in style.
I love a good square-toe sandal.
Anyone else have an affinity for all things the shade of butter lately.
Love this chunky take on the fisherman sandal.
These strappy slides can easily be dressed up or down.

Next up: Sorry, But It's Urgent: These 5 Trends Must Get Into My Closet.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/RFLn94s

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates