Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Shop Online Like It's My Job (It Is)—29 Pretty Things I Saw This Week https://ift.tt/Dan6UMu

There's only one word I would use to describe the items sitting in my summer shopping cart right now: pretty. Summer is the best time to tap into my feminine energy and choose dainty pieces to round out that summer wardrobe. I've seen so many things lately that fall into this category that they're just too good not to share.

But first, we have to discuss this dress that I wore the other day. Post–sun shower, the pretty yellow hue gave me an instant glow. I'm going to let this number set the tone for the rest of this story. Expect every piece that follows to be just as breathtaking. 

I've seen a lot of cotton poplin dresses but none like this. The pleats, cutouts, ruching, and all. It just may be the most beautiful thing I've ever worn.
If Carrie Bradshaw were still running through the streets of New York City, she would definitely be wearing an embellished headscarf this summer.
Skin-baring cardigans were an It item in the middle of January. If that doesn't tell you how dedicated the fashion crowd is to this item, I don't know what will.
There's something about this print that reminds me of a trip to Italy.
Ever since the premiere of And Just Like That…, everyone seems to be wearing a pearl necklace.
These flower hair clips have been ruling my Instagram feed lately.
Everyone's going to need a green printed dress.
These sandals will be just as big this summer as they were the last.
I'm kind of obsessed with this colorway right now.
Square-toe ballet flats are a trend that is worth diving into this year.
My love for this bag lives on.
You'll wear this with the matching set all summer.
Who knew a basic tank top could be so pretty?
This bag's effortless seaming was inspired by origami, which definitely puts it in the "pretty things" category.
Ask any fashion girl, and she'll tell you she just bought a pair of cargo pants.
These are so comfortable.
Add a little white crop top underneath for the perfect WFH 'fit.
A new season calls for new denim.
I've never seen better shoes for summer.
This is the perfect top to wear for a dinner date.
A cool-girl staple.
Y2K fanatics, this one is for you.
I can't take my eyes off of these shoes.
The perfect white poplin dress.
I'm a proud owner of these earrings, and I have to recommend them to all.
We love a good baggy tee.
This skirt stopped me in my tracks.
The Zara shoe section never fails to impress me.

Up Next: It's My Full-Time Job to Put Together Cute Outfits—8 Looks I'm Recommending



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/y0N8Pw9

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates