Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm Freaking Out: These 31 Under-$150 Sandals Are Ridiculously Good https://ift.tt/iKagezI

Apart from an occasional sneaker moment and maybe a pair or two of loafers, I've officially entered the season of wearing nothing but sandals. Whether it be an easy pair of slides, cool platforms, or a stunning strappy number, the only shoes I care about wearing are the open-toed kind. As such, I've taken some deep dives into the very best sandals that summer 2022 can offer, and I'm doing it on a budget.

Now that retailers have begun to drop their summer collections, I've spent my time scrolling through page after page of trendy new sandals (all in the name of research!), and I simply can't hold in my excitement any longer. I'm straight-up losing it over these 31 sandals. Continue on to see the pairs that are getting me excited for summer, from gorgeous ankle-wrap styles I'd gladly wear to a wedding to the new Birkenstocks I think fashion people will be all over—all delightfully under $150. Happy shopping!

I would assume these were from The Row if I didn't know any better.
I just know these will be a magnet for compliments.
It's the tiny buckle for me.
These would make perfect wedding guest shoes.
Calling it now: We'll see these Birkenstocks everywhere this summer.
Obsessed with this architectural heel shape (and the color, of course).
I've already purchased and worn these.
Worth planning a vacation just to wear them on.
Emily Ratajkowski recently wore these with a low-key summer 'fit.
Simple and wearable but really stunning.
Suede just makes everything chicer.
I love square toes.
An easy way to add color to your summer outfits.
The puffy straps give these a fashion-person spin.
Yep, everyone will be wearing flatforms this summer.
Sleek wedges are also making a comeback, especially if this Zara pair has anything to do with it.
How fun are these?
A little elevated Y2K moment.
The kind of staple shoes that somehow go with everything.
Time to retire those rubber flip-flops.
More evidence of the return of wedges.
The croc effect really elevates this pair.
If you're a size 5, it's your lucky day, as that's the last size in stock.
This color strikes me as rather luxe.
Ooh.
Don't sleep on Nordstrom's affordable sandals right now—they're all so good.
To wear with sundresses and jean shorts.
Another excellent wedding guest contender.
The color of the season.
Early trend adopters are all over "knife" heels like these.
This fabric just screams summer.

Speaking of shoes, these are the only five styles a celebrity stylist recommends for summer.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/27wdhKa

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates