Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

19 Editor-Approved Summer Buys From the Newest ASOS Sale https://ift.tt/IV4y78p

If you're anything like me and your favorite weekend pastime is sale shopping, then you're in for a treat. From now until May 23, ASOS is offering up to 30% off a huge variety of summer-ready pieces, including floral dresses, cheap sunglasses, on-trend baggy pants, wedding guest outfits, and more. 

Whether you have a summer vacation planned or not, it never hurts to play up those coveted getaway vibes with your wardrobe. I recently rounded up some of my favorite pieces that look like they belong in the French Riviera, but perhaps I spoke too soon because plenty of these ASOS pieces also fit the bill. Scroll down to shop my sale suggestions. 

I love everything about this outfit. 
Long live denim skirts. 
Don't you dare buy jeans at full price. 
Meet your new favorite beach tote. 
My ideal slip dress for summer. 
Go ahead, give your LBDs a rest this season. 
This skirt has flawless reviews on ASOS's website. 
These are fantastic everyday jeans. 
Polka dots will never go out of style. 
Florals may not be groundbreaking, but they are chic. 
I can't get enough of the '90s comeback. 
Starry night. 
John Lennon, is that you? 
These remind me of Meghan Markle's favorite sunglasses. 
Wear this with jeans for a fun going-out look. 
You can never go wrong with black trousers. 
This sweet floral dress is begging to come along on your next vacation. 
Admit it: Your old sweatpants have seen better days.
These cute shorts just might motivate me to work out this summer. 

Next, this Vogue France editor's 3-piece outfit just went viral on TikTok—shop the key items



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/c7UB21T

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates