Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Live in L.A.—30 New Nordstrom Items I'm Buying for the Perfect Summer Wardrobe https://ift.tt/elrt6DX

There's no denying it—Los Angeles has its own aesthetic and I completely buy into it. It's the perfect mix of casual and elevated and my favorite time to experiment with the L.A. vibe is definitely in the summer. Usually, I try to stick to a pretty tight uniform consisting of denim shorts, white ribbed tanks, strappy sandals, and fun jewelry. Since my summer clothes have been tucked away for quite a few months now, it's finally time to figure out what needs replenishing and which trends I want to incorporate into my rotation this season. 

So where did I do all this shopping you might ask? Nordstrom, of course. Currently, Nordstrom is primed and ready for a stylish summer season and I wanted to snatch up the best pieces before anyone else does. Below you will see a list of the items I think are the most noteworthy as a fashion editor slash Los Angeles dweller. Whether you live in the sunny city or not, this summer shopping list is classic enough to fit many style tastes and preferences. Just keep scrolling, you'll see.

The perfect everyday summer sandal.
This color gives so much life.
I love wearing big pearl necklaces with my bikinis in the summer.
Yes, Agolde makes the best denim shorts, period. 
The easiest way to add some color into your seasonal wardrobe. 
Vacation planned or not, this dress deserves a spot in your closet. 
Throw this on over a swimsuit for the ultimate fashion girl cover-up. 
Meet your 2022 naked sandal.
This dress is so extremely versatile. 
Because you can never have too many button-downs.
These baby straps are everything! 
It's not a want, it's a need.
Retro sneakers are very popular right now and this classic shape is really speaking to me.
No one would ever guess this bag is under $100.
You'll wear this all the time, trust me.
I really don't think I'll ever get over this dress.
Since sandals like this never go out of style, they are worth the splurge. 
Another fun necklace to wear to the beach. 
Trousers are still my go-to's in the summer. I style them with cropped white tanks and strappy sandals. 
Same with blazers—throw on a bra top underneath and pair with denim shorts.
I love a trend and platforms are my current obsession. 
Dressing for a summer night out has never been easier thanks to this dress.
Just get these too.
Prepare to get so many compliments on this top. 
A wash meant for warmer weather. 
Perfectly dainty. 
There's nothing better than statement jewelry and a swimsuit in the summer. 
A thin long sleeve top for chilly summer nights. 
A pool slide worth talking about.
Last but not least, these new Alo shorts are the most summer L.A. item on the list, so you have to have them too.  Next: I Can't Believe That Mango Just Put These New Arrivals on Sale (for Now)


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/CvJjN7Y

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates