Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

A List of the Most Supremely Comfortable Clothes We’ve Ever Worn, By Our Editors https://ift.tt/F3n6Aec

Trust, they're good.
Sometimes getting dressed just does not feel like it is in the cards for the day. What should you do when putting on "real clothes" is not working for you, but you cannot possibly wear yet another sweatsuit for the umpteenth time? We all face this predicament, even fashion editors. That's why it is key to have stylish clothes that are just as easy as your favorite sweatsuit. Trust us, being well-dressed doesn't have to mean sacrificing comfort.  Our editors know that the key to effortless style is finding pieces that feel as good as they look. So we asked around about the comfiest clothes they wear, and the rave reviews rushed in. Because if there is anything an editor loves more, it is gushing about their latest and greatest fashion find. From the softest sweaters that feel like you are wrapped in a cashmere blanket to actually comfortable leather pants (yes, it is not often you see 'comfortable' and 'leather' being used in the same sentence, but here us out), these are the most supremely comfortable clothes our editors wear. Keep reading for excellent options that are a must-have in your wardrobe. 
"This cozy sweater is divine. There's a reason one of our editors said she'll never travel in anything else. It's made of this material that just feels like the softest fiber, and you can tell it's high quality. Bonus points for the fact that it's timeless so it will stay in style for season after season."
"I get it—jeans aren't the most comfortable item in the world, but when you find an ultra-soft pair of denim, you wear them often. This Levi's pair is the most comfortable pair of denim I own. Whenever I want to put on "real clothes," but don't feel like going for anything extremely out of my comfort zone, these jeans are what I reach for." 
"When it comes to comfort, Kim Kardashian and her team at Skims know what they're doing. Whenever I wear a Skims piece, I never want to take it off, and this pullover is no exception. It feels like you're wearing a cloud, which is what I always want from my clothes."
"I recently got this from H&M and was shocked at how soft and comfortable it is, especially for the price. It's definitely going to be my new favorite top for spring."
"I've tried many jeans over the years, but no style compares to the Citizens of Humanity Annina. I first ordered these about four years ago, and they are still the most-worn style in my closet. The brand keeps bringing them back in new colorways since they're so popular. The wide-leg silhouette feels on-trend with the baggier styles we're seeing on the market, but they still have a tailored look. Oh, and they're truly the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn."
"I own a lot of tank tops, but LNA's Racer tank is no doubt one of the softest and most comfortable I own. I have one in every color!"
"If I can comfortably wear these jeans at five months pregnant (albeit in a couple of sizes up), anyone can."
"What's better than comfortable leggings? $26 comfortable leggings from Amazon that also happen to be extremely flattering."
"While leather pants are probably the last item you'd think would fall into the 'most comfortable' clothing category, Artizia's wildly popular Melina trousers are just a different breed. To me, they're not just a good pair of faux leather pants, they're *the* pair of faux leather pants. In my opinion, what makes them so comfortable and flattering is that the waist and pockets are designed to fit just like your favorite pair of jeans ,but the rest of the leg is stretchy and basically molds to your body. I think I've lost track of how many times I've worn my pair."
Next up, check out There Are 3000 Dresses Available at Shopbop–I like These 30 Best.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/F5dMNam

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates