Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

49 Under $49: Every Affordable Find You Don't Want to Miss for Spring https://ift.tt/OueMB2i

The official start of spring of only 15 days away, and if you couldn't guess, this NYC-based editor is excited. Aside from the prospect of warmth, sunlight, and an instant mood-shift across the city, there's also so much to look forward to in terms of dressing. Goodbye, winter boots, hello, exposed ankles. So long gloves and beanies and a warm welcome to fun, statement accessories you get to throw on just because. Put away that Uniqlo Heattech and bust out the crop tops. You get where I'm going with this?

Anyway, with so little time left until the equinox, I figured you might need some help getting that warm-weather wardrobe sorted out. Missing an essential? On the hunt for some trendy finishing touches? Maybe you need nothing but that's never stopped you from shopping in the first place. Whatever boat you're in, today, I've got you covered with a whopping 49 spring-ready finds under $49, all of which are editor-approved and highly endorsed for the months ahead. To get started shopping my picks, simply keep scrolling.

A staple.
And yes, it's trending.
It should come as no surprise that our readers are loving these.
And if green isn't your thing, they come in black, too.
I'd highly suggest considering the matching tank and cardigan, too.
I love this print.
The exact outfit I'd like to be wearing on the first day of spring.
These classic slingbacks will go with everything.
The little side slits make this work both tucked in and out.
Don't sleep on the miniskort this season.
A pop of color never hurt.
When the temperatures really rise, this mesh T-shirt will be your go-to.
Cargo pants are everywhere right now, and I'm into it.
Wear it from day to night.
Perfect for layering or even just throwing over your shoulders.
The unitard is definitely back.
Who can resist a comfortable pick?
Great on it's own, but even better with…
…matching pants!
Can you tell I'm really into pink right now?
It's so cute.
Don't forget the matching skirt.
Wear them with everything.
Such a flattering neckline.
I've been living in these jeans and it's not even spring yet.
Simple but chic.
I've been on the hunt for the perfect stirrup leggings, and I think I've just found them.
A must.
Look close or you'll miss that this is a matching set.
Here for the space-dyed fabric trend.
You can never have enough.
I love this little outfit.
Fun but practical.
How many knit sets is too many? Asking for a friend.
High and wide is essential.
Why be boring when this little cutie exists?
Everything is better in bodysuit form.
The quintessential spring dress.
A vibe.
More brown knitwear for you.
Team miniskirt for life.
I think I'm finally ready to wear clogs and these are just lovely.
This dress stopped me in my tracks.
That perfect oversize tee you've been looking for.
Corset details make everything better.
This looks so expensive.
Wear your smile in more ways than one.
I'm a big fan of this top.
The reviews say it all.

Next, I'm 5'2" and these are the spring trends on my shopping list.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/QSZymWj

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates