Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Hailey Bieber Wore the Sweater-Jacket Duo That Goes Perfectly With Jeans https://ift.tt/VRhBIrS

I can't be the only one who's noticed just how good Hailey Bieber's style has been these last few months. From straight-off-the-runway pieces from Saint Laurent to trend-focused looks for nothing more than a day of errands, her unmatched taste is absolutely showing. But super-buzzy outfits aren't all the supermodel is donning these days. She could also teach a master class in easy everyday styling, with her latest look being at the top of the syllabus. 

In a series of low-key selfies posted on Sunday, Bieber showcased the ultimate timeless combo: a vintage leather jacket, a comfy sweater-vest, and a pair of blue jeans. To slightly trend it up, she added a pair of semi-sporty sunglasses from Balenciaga and her usual body chain, but for the most part, her sweater-jacket-jeans combo will stand the test of time. It's for that reason that I immediately began searching for ways to re-create it upon spotting all three segments of her look. (I do, indeed, get notifications when she posts on Instagram.)

Ahead are all the items I found during my quest for the perfect sweater-vest, leather jacket, and 24/7 pair of jeans. If there's one thing I know for certain, it's that a denim combo as good as this one will never go out of style, especially if we keep getting sightings like this one.

On Hailey Bieber: Worn Vintage jacket; Recto top; Balenciaga Neo Mirrored Oval Metal Sunglasses ($450) 
Don't be fooled by the number of sizes in stock. This jacket will not last at this price. 
This is what's called a worthy splurge.
I've been eyeing this motorcycle jacket for weeks. I think it's time to go for it.
You're not going to find a jacket this good at this price anywhere else.
If you don't buy this jacket, I will.
These are the kind of jeans you'll own forever. 
There's a reason why every editor has a pair of these.
Everyone needs at least one pair of ripped-up jeans.
You really can't go wrong with a pair of 501s.
These are, indeed, sublime.
I popped into COS this weekend and was truly shocked at how many things I wanted—this knit vest included.
I swear I thought this vest was at least $100.
The collar makes the vest.
Get the most out of your purchase with this multi-way vest that, even in its most basic form, is a must-buy.
Really good cashmere is hard to beat.

Coming up: Hailey Bieber Just Wore the Casual-Cool Pant Trend That Celebrities Love



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/xa9VX1I

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates