Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm a Picky Shopper, and This Is What I'd Buy From Nordstrom for Winter https://ift.tt/3mlhsjY

Anyone who has ever attempted to go shopping with me knows how (annoyingly) picky I can be when it comes to buying anything for myself. In fact, I can spend hours in stores and online without finding a single thing I actually want to purchase, whether it's for an occasion, a new season, or just because. While this trait definitely has its downsides (you don't want to know how long it took me to find a wedding dress), it also has its benefits.

As a result, I take these stories I write for you, our readers, very seriously. When going through products to include in roundups, I ask myself first if I would spend my own money on something before suggesting it to someone else to buy. Hopefully, this shows, and you like what you're about to see below. Since we're on the heels of winter, I decided to comb through one of everyone's favorite sites and round up the items I would buy for myself if I were in the market for outerwear, dresses, accessories, shoes, and more. Shockingly, I somehow ended up with a whopping 59 finds, all of which I am pretty obsessed with. To see and shop my Nordstrom picks for the season ahead, just keep scrolling.

A classic.
I stare at this so regularly that I think it's time I just buy it.
Proenza Schouler can really do no wrong, but this jacket is especially good.
Depending on where you live, wear it alone or layered all season.
Quilting is a key trend this year.
Goals.
Everyone needs an oversize black blazer.
This is one of my personal favorites.
Now, you'll have a jacket for the gym and beyond.
Keep scrolling for the matching pants.
Cozy and cool.
Just add jeans.
This color is really speaking to me.
Confession: It's in my cart.
Vintage vibes done right.
Cool cutouts are one of my favorite knitwear trends.
Polos are the latest fashion-person staple.
Perfection.
I wait all year to bust out the cable-knit.
Isa Boulder's new knitwear is next-level.
Sweater-vests are important right now.
It's like the '90s never left.
The most flattering neckline, hands down. 
Time to swap your white button-down for a black one—or maybe just add it.
What to wear instead of your basic tee.
Faux leather is a must. 
And now, you're ready for a night out.
More of this neckline I love.
Nanushka dresses are just special.
It's not winter without a knit dress (or five).
So good.
Got a party invitation?
Just wait until you see the back.
This has everything going for it.
Another standout-back moment you have to click through to see.
As someone who's tried these on, they're worth it.
Topshop's jeans always deliver.
No one has to know how comfortable you are. 
Remember that brown blazer you were eyeing earlier? These complete the look.
For showing off your favorite shoes.
A can't-go-wrong buy.
This is my favorite denim silhouette at the moment. 
These look so much more expensive than they are.
I'm ready to (stylishly) brave the elements now.
I think it's obvious why our readers are loving these.
My favorite color at the moment.
Add some height and trendiness to all your outfits.
Stay warm and dry, look cool and fun.
Birkenstock knows how to keep us coming back.
Another favorite among our readers. 
Perfect for pairing with black jeans and a sweater.
I'm not a hat person per se, but the selection on Nordstrom is kind of converting me.
Staud has mastered the non-boring essential.
New season, new sunglasses.
It's just so good.
For whatever reason, every fashion person owns a Ganni beanie.
I'm just obsessed with everything this brand makes.
On-trend, affordable, and functional.
Yes, please.

Next: I'm 5'2" and Need New Fall Clothes—These Are the Under-$50 Pieces I'm Eyeing 

Opening Image:@aimeesong@ch.phr8ph



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2pe7UfX

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates