Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

37 Awesome Winter Finds From H&M and Zara That'll Sell Out by December https://ift.tt/3ExUsoe

Even though I can't seem to process the fact that 2022 is on the horizon, I couldn't be more excited for the fall and winter seasons. While I love a good beach dress as much as the next person, cozy jackets and fun sweaters are really my sartorial sweet spot. I love bundling up on cold days with a hot cup of coffee—preferably in a cute mountain cabin. Since I've done so much fall shopping research for myself, I decided to share some of my favorite finds from two of our readers' favorite retailers: H&M and Zara.

Both retailers have a knack for designing pieces that are both stylish and affordable. H&M and Zara definitely know how to take all the season's best trends and translate them into pieces that are super wearable and accessible but no less chic. Talk about a win-win. Scroll down to shop my picks. 

Nothing says fall like a great shearling jacket. 
This would look so chic over any going-out dress. 
As cozy as it is stylish.
Yes, I highly recommend springing for the matching trousers as well. 
I adore this sweet baby pink. 
I can't resist a great plaid moment. 
Camel jackets always look so expensive and polished. 
Zara is convincing me that I need a yellow coat stat. 
Puffer coat, but make it fashion. 
This is such a fun and different print for H&M. 
I'm obsessed with this cute faux-fur collar. 
Zara certainly knows how to make a mean matching set. 
Pastels are always a good choice for winter. 
I own several H&M cardigans and wear all of them on repeat. 
Layer this vest over a turtleneck come winter. 
Groovy, baby. 
This is such a cute layering piece. 
Zoë Kravitz recently wore front-zipper boots and made me want to test-drive the trend. 
Lug-sole boots are absolutely everywhere right now, and these are a very worthy option. 
Like stepping into a cloud. 
Chunky loafers are still trending. 
How cute is this faux-fur bag? I'll be taking it to every holiday party. 
A fantastic evening bag. Well done, Zara. 
I love this psychedelic pattern. 
You simply can't beat H&M's prices. 
Work from home in style. 
Excuse me while I live in these for the next three months. 
In case your collection of boring black leggings could use a little bit of excitement. 
These are so Y2K, and I'm here for it. 
Comfy pants are the name of the game this season. 
This cute dress also comes in sizes XS to XL.
How to be the best dressed at your holiday party: wear this. 
This is giving me fun '60s vibes. 
I'd style this dress with semi-sheer tights and boots. 
Bring a little color to your winter wardrobe, why don't you? 
The ultimate '90s outfit. 
This will instantly dress up your favorite jeans. 

Next, 6 Color Trends I'm Retiring in 2022 (and What I'm Replacing Them With) 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3BxEZlW

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates