Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Shop at Nordstrom All the Time—These Are the New Under-$100 Items I'm Loving https://ift.tt/3CiYe3T

Perusing the internet for the latest and greatest shopping finds is a big part of my job, but regardless of my current fashion-editor title, I actually enjoy shopping online outside of work, particularly at Nordstrom. Lately, the retailer has been impressing me more and more with its thoughtful curation of brands and products, and today, I'm here to share with you the newest under-$100 finds I'm loving. 

Considering I find myself browsing through Nordstrom's offering at least once a day, I feel quite confident in my knowledge of the site as well as what warrants a good buy from the retailer. Below, you will see 30 items I am currently eyeing, including cute tops, fall trends, and much more.

This color is so rich. 
I am very into a baseball hat with a blazer right now. 
This top could not be more on-trend if it tried. 
Our readers can't stop buying these pants. 
The perfect top to wear with jeans. 
These are jeans you will have forever. 
This dress looks triple the price. 
Everyone on IG is doing it. 
Gorgeous. 
Please wear with knee-high boots and a structured blazer. 
The perfect pair of sunnies all year round. 
Chunky loafers are a fashion-forward alternative to basic ankle boots this season. 
Reformation does it again. 
I promise you'll wear these pants more than you think. 
Talk about perfect.
All the cool people are wearing cargo pants right now. I don't make the rules. 
This tank is everything.
Going-out clothes are back, baby. 
Are these jeans perfect? Yes, they are. 
Wear this with white tanks and swimsuits alike. 
Just do it. 
The ultimate fall-approved layer. 
The LBD to end all LBDs.
There's something I just really love about this logo. 
Meet your next lounge look. 
This top is everything. 
And so are the pants.
Cozy and practical all at once. 
Denim jackets are back. Tell a friend. 
Did I just order these in every color? Maybe.  Next up: I'm an NYC Transplant Going Through a Style Evolution—Here's What I'm Buying RN


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/33ET0QA

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates