Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm a Fashion Editor—Here Are the 30 Tabs Open on My Browser RN https://ift.tt/3pUtz9Z

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 30 must-haves or current wish-list items.

I'd be lying if I said this roundup wasn't inspired by the hundreds of TikToks I've saved in which creators list all of the things they currently have on their wish lists. I may not be the savviest TikTok user, but I've been wanting to do my own version of the trend. So here we are. (Feel free to put on a trending song in the background while you read this one. Mine would probably be "Woman" by Doja Cat. Just saying.)

Like the wish lists of my fellow editors, my wish list is always popping off because it's basically my job to scour the internet all day every day to find the coolest things out there. Be it fashion, beauty, or home products, I know what's up. What's currently on my winter wish list? Square-toe ankle boots, clog slippers, wide-leg trousers, mini bags, beauty serums, faux-leather bucket hats, and—well, just keep scrolling. You'll see it all soon.

I've been eyeing basically everything from Leset. Any piece from the brand guarantees a 'fit that looks and feels effortlessly cool.
I'm capped at the amount of lug-sole booties I can add to my closet, but square-toe heeled pairs, on the other hand—well, that's a different story. Also, this price is insane.
I've been searching nonstop for a cool, oversize, brown blazer. I thought this one would be double this price.
A perfect going-out top for winter.
Pair the top above with these pants.
Never in a million years did I think a pair of clog slippers would be on my wish list, but here we are.
Not your average turtleneck.
Extremely sultry.
I'm officially declaring Splits59 leggings as my favorite. The material is straight-up butter. I've been living in my flared pair, but I'm very intrigued by this scrunchie style.
I borrowed this Nanushka hat from my boss and haven't been the same since. I obviously need to get my own.
Simple yet so chic.
I have these open on my browser not only for myself but also for my fiancé who I've seen try on the pair that I have more than a few times. 
This body serum unclogs pores, evens skin texture, enhances hydration, and brightens skin. I'm so excited to give it a try.
Speaking of TikTok, that's where I found this recommendation. 
While I may not be buying cozy things as often as I was a year ago, I'm still a sucker for knit pants without an elastic waistband. This breezy pair from Zulu & Zephyr is perfect for a California winter.
Speaking of California winters, I'm still out here visiting the beach every other weekend. My Malibu packing list consists of a bucket hat, a quilted tote, and an extremely chic towel (because, of course). I'm currently swooning over all of the towels from Baina. From pool towels to bath mats, its products make perfect gifts. 
My turtlenecks from last winter are looking a little worse for wear. This crisp white one will look chic under blazers and sweater-vests alike.
Perfect for running around. 
Puffer vests are an essential Los Angeles winter layer.
Fashion people are obsessed with New Balance.
The color, the length, the material: 10 out of 10. 
My skin is begging for hydration during the winter months. I've been dying to try Jenni Kayne's new skincare line, and this moisturizer is first on my list.
Time to throw out my makeup-stained washcloths.
Yes.
I've been wanting to add Vitamin-C oil to my beauty rotation, and I've only heard good things about this new one from Derma-E.
Another Derma-E product that's on my list. My scalp is in need of R&R.
I've been wanting these for so long. How chic would my morning coffee be?
Just a little something to add to the stack.
I'm a big fan of mixing metals.
Sporty and chic.

Next up, 30 cute tops that will pair perfectly with all your jeans this fall.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2ZKYdI4

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates