Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I've Worked at Who What Wear for 7 Years—These Are My Secret Favorite Finds RN https://ift.tt/4z9lcat

I started working at Who What Wear as an Associate Editor and have since worked my way up to Editorial Director over the last 7 years. Throughout that time, I have grown immensely and have learned so many shopping tricks and tips that I could write a book on them. This includes being able to locate the best of the best on every retailer from Net-a-Porter to Amazon. Since I don't have time for that now, I decided to write a simple story on all the fashion finds I've been gatekeeping, until now.

It should come as no surprise that one of the many facets of my job includes browsing the internet for noteworthy new items (i.e. shopping) and sharing them with all of you. Well lately, my finds are particularly amazing, if I do say so myself, which is why I am thrilled for you to scroll and shop 32 of my secret fashion finds of the moment. 

The ballet flats you're about to see on every It girl everywhere. 
How iconic is this dress?
The things I would do for this hat.
Shop the matching Rib-Knit Trousers ($40). This is insanely chic.
I've almost bought this bag two times. The third time's the charm? 
Not your average T-shirt.
Yes, TikTok convinced me to finally start shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch again.
If Cinderella lived in the early 2000s. 
Slightly sheer dresses are my vibe right now.
Shop the matching Constantine Classic High-Waisted Bikini Brief ($110). I love this neutral floral motif. 
Meet the new pants I wear at least four times a week.
This new Frankie Shop set is about to be everywhere.
Have you heard of the new FWRD Buyback program? If not, read this and get ready to own all the designer bags of your dreams. 
We love a piping moment. 
Now I need a vacation, ASAP.
Meet my new beach hat.
I haven't stopped thinking about these since I previewed them this summer.
The set I'd like to wear to the beach and beyond.
Bigger is better.
Tory Burch is full of pleasant surprises this season. 
The new naked shoes.
This top is one of my most-worn items in my wardrobe, so naturally, I need the skirt too.
Paris Georgia will always have my heart.
I own this in red and get so many compliments on it.
Perfect for weddings, dinners, and vacations. 
So elegnat. 
The fashion-girl beach towel, period. 
This color combo is really working.
I'm not usually a neon girl, but this bag feels so right.
The ways you can style this top are endless, but I really am loving these blue crochet pants.
I have a feeling these The Row sandals are about to go viral.
I can't get over this hardware.

Next: I'm Calling It: This Daring Color Trend Will Be Everywhere in 6 Months



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/JTxKEtN

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates