Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Check Shopbop On a Daily Basis, These 30 Fresh Items Are On My Wishlist https://ift.tt/klaHS2v

Shopbop has quickly become one of my favorite retailers. I love how they carry my favorite designers and whoever is the buyer for their womenswear just gets it right. I never go on Shopbop without filling my wishlist with amazing shoes, super chic dresses, and accessories that are just the cherry on top of every look. Its safe to say that I’m Shopbop obsessed, and I check the site on a daily basis. As the resident shopaholic of my friend group I am always getting messages from friends asking for outfit ideas, where to shop, what dress to wear to a wedding, you name it - they ask, and my answer is always “go on Shopbops site.”

Lately I have been checking the new arrivals literally every day and I found so many things that I absolutely adore. There’s a Christopher Esber set that is just calling my name, and Cult Gaia accessories that I’ll be dreaming about. But enough of me talking about it, keep scrolling to see the Shopbop new arrivals that are in my cart right now.

Next, check out these shopping guides.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/woxitfP

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates