Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I've Now Shopped Every Sale of the Summer—These Are the Only Deals That Matter https://ift.tt/FfQ59YU

If you've happened upon any clothing stores in the last month, whether in-person or digitally, you'll know that the summer sale season is well underway. As we speak, practically every retailer on the planet is marking down whatever last-season product they have left in order to make room for all of the new arrivals they invested in for fall. That is why we, too, are scrambling, but not to get rid of things. Instead, we're on the hunt for new (to us) finds, all of which are being sold for a fraction of what we would have paid for them just a few weeks ago. 

To get a handle on this season's sale selection, I took on the task of scouring the marked-down items at every retailer, from Zara and Mango to Moda Operandi and Nordstrom. One too many personal shopping breaks and about a thousand product pages later, I curated the wishlist of all wish lists, which I conveniently laid out below. I'll go ahead and consider your forthcoming purchases a thank you. 

I only received this top last week and have already worn it on three occasions. Who's next? 
I feel drawn to this dress. 
When Levi's go on sale, you buy them, period. 
Okay, so I'm obsessed. 
Pink linen pants? Yes, please. 
The easiest and breeziest of them all. 
I've wanted this set ever since I spotted it in the lookbook. Now's my shot.  Shop the matching Buckled Cutout Jersey Maxi Skirt ($320).
Linen shirts and summer are a match made in heaven.
These heels will get so much use. 
It's going to be a yes for me.
I can't get over how cool these are. 
The prettiest of them all. Shop the matching Stevi Knitted Midi Skirt ($149).
Kendall Jenner can't stop wearing this cardigan. You know what to do. 
Courtesy of the brand every celeb wants to wear.
They're giving Miu Miu vibes. 
Knee-length everything from now on. 
This bodysuit is too pretty to miss.
I have a sick obsession with midi-length denim skirts this season—and I'm not mad about it one bit. 
Legit, I'd get married in this.
A must. 
This skirt is selling out frighteningly fast. 
St. Agni makes the most gorgeous elevated basics. 
Once you've tried Slvrlake jeans, you'll never go back.
Just wait, this color is going to be everywhere come fall. 
I'm finding it hard to come up with a reason not to buy this top. 
The most gorgeous shade of green.
Start thinking ahead for fall. 
An easy blazer will always come in handy.
Hello, Kate Bosworth in Blue Crush. 
Yep, this top really is $8. 
You do, indeed, need this necklace.
This skirt really does it for me. 
The perfect level of slouch.
This suit is more than worth the odd tan lines.
This shape is beyond timeless.
This dress is even prettier in person. 
On-sale Miaou never lasts long. 
A fantastic opportunity to update your black-denim collection. 
These are guaranteed to lead to compliments. 
Another white T-shirt is never a bad idea. 
I'm in love.
Comfy and chic—these pants do it all. 

Next: These Are the 31 Most Epic Fashion Items on Sale Right Now



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/7R8aYg5

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates