Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Am Very Much Freaking Out—These 29 Nordstrom Pieces Are So Good https://ift.tt/PFAYk8X

Scrolling through Nordstrom just so happens to be one of my favorite pastimes. I enjoy looking through all the new arrivals so that I feel constantly up to date on the latest and greatest that the retailer has to offer. Usually, I am pleasantly surprised by the selection, and this week was no different. Between the array of affordable sandals and the influx of perfect summer dresses, it was nearly impossible to narrow down my favorite items, which is why I shopped out 29 of them for you below. 

I know I can tend to be a little dramatic, but I swear these 29 new Nordstrom items are so good. Besides sharing all of these must-haves with you, I've been texting them to all my friends too. Ahead, get ready for a shopping story that is filled with trends, basics, and everything in between thanks to Nordstrom's newness. 

The opening image convinced me in seconds flat to buy this top. 
There's nothing I love more than a good pair of jeans.
Under $50? Sign me up.
This shirt is making me crave a vacation. 
You can never go wrong with a classic LBD. 
Relaxed pants for the win. 
Just do it. 
The perfect puff sleeve. 
Platforms are a shoe trend I am currently crushing on. 
It's likely time to update your jean shorts. 
This bag is everything. 
Dress this one up or down with ease. 
This is the most expensive-looking $40 bodysuit I've seen in a while. 
If you've started venturing back out into the nightlife world, consider adding this baby to your rotation. 
These look triple the price.
This dress is so sweet. 
Wear these strappy sandals with everything from jean shorts to a chic dress.
Buy and wear this top before summer is officially over. 
This dress looks vintage. 
No one would ever guess this dress is under $100. 
Puffy straps are such a vibe right now.
This dress is a fan favorite.
Baggy jeans are all I can think about. 
How stunning is this top? 
Midi dresses hit different.
Staud's handbags don't miss. 
The perfect necklace to wear with all your swimsuits. 
This color is too good.
We love a faux leather moment.

Up Next: I'm a Fashion Director, and These 5 Summer Trends Are on Track to Define 2022



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/qDXlcg5

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates