Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

25 Little Things I've Bought This Year Simply in the Name of Self-Care https://ift.tt/3kPsNFM

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one Who What Wear team member or friend of the brand will share the top 25 finds on their current wish list.

Until this year, I hadn't really thought much about self-care. Yes, I got the occasional massage and even did a meditation and face mask here and there, but I certainly wasn't in the mindset of carving out time to do beneficial things for my physical and mental wellbeing so unapologetically.

Now that I'm spending about 99% of my time in my apartment alone, I'm all about self-care. I know the term gets thrown around a lot and can mean different things to different people. For me, it simply means incorporating moments of joy and self-love and happiness into my day whether they require a minute or an hour. There are plenty of completely free self-care practices that I've made part of my daily routine, too, but I have purchased some fun little things that help me treat my mind and body right. I think you might just find something you like among these 25 self-care items, too.

This $11 ice face roller might just be my best Amazon find of the year. Whenever I wake up with a puffy face from not getting enough sleep (or from drinking too much wine TBH), I spend about five minutes using this. Even if it didn't yield results, the cold feeling on my skin is so blissful that I'd use it anyway.
I never even owned a journal until a few months ago, and now I write in mine every day. Who am I? No seriously, some days I swear that jotting down all of my emotions is as impactful as therapy.
I've never met a Sakara product or meal I didn't like, so I knew I had to try The Foundation, the brand's daily supplement packs. The six vitamins included support gut health, immunity, energy levels, and so much more. I'm hooked!
Arguably one of my favorite self-care rituals is giving myself a facial massage with my gua sha tool. The one I have is currently on sale, just saying.
Followed by this ultra-hydrating sheet mask. What can I say? When my skin is happy, I'm happy.
My lips deserve a little TLC too. Using this product at night feels so luxurious.
There's nothing like diffusing my favorite essential oils to wind down at night. Plus, this diffuser looks pretty on my dresser.
Speaking of my favorite essential oils, my go-to scent lately has been eucalyptus.
This non-alcoholic drink, featuring adaptogens and nootropics, also helps me wind down before bed. I don't need it to fall asleep per se, but it definitely helps, and I love the taste.
I never underestimate the power of a little makeup to make me feel put-together. Sometimes I put some on just to go to the grocery store, and I'm not the least bit embarrassed about it.
This is another favorite for when I really want to spice up my eye makeup. After all, that is the most visible part of my face while wearing a mask.
The name of this product says it all. Drinking water is so important, and this bottle makes sticking to my half-gallon-a-day goal so much easier and more fun.
I try to fit in at least 30 minutes of Pilates each day as part of my "me" time. These one-pound ankle weights help me make the most out of my half hour.
Speaking of exercise, I bought this yoga mat purely because it sparks joy while doing my morning workout classes.
I've been putting so much more focus on keeping my skin healthy, and this resurfacing product truly works wonders.
When my mind is racing at any point in the day, I pause for a few minutes worth of deep breaths and then take a dropper of my favorite CBD oil.
I'm a big fan of reading in general, and lately, I've been switching my focus to self-growth books. This one is easily my favorite.
I always take the time to make a healthy breakfast in the morning to start my day off right. When I only have five minutes, I opt for a fruit and veggie smoothie with my favorite ingredient: chocolate collagen powder.
Another way I like to get my daily collagen. This one is a true indulgence.
You don't know self-care until you've given yourself a massage in the shower with this refreshing body scrub.
… and for when I'm in more of a bath mood.
There are few things that make me feel more confident than a really good hair day. I've had more of them since using this.
Same with this.
I used to go on short walks with my co-workers to our corner coffee shop for a little midday pick-me-up. It was so good for my mental health, so I'm continuing that routine at home. My favorite seasonal beverage to whip up at the moment is this healthy hot chocolate drink. (PSL lovers, don't come for me.)
Weighted blankets seemed like a weird concept to me until I tried one myself, and now I'll never look back. There's something about the heaviness of the fabric that's so comforting. If you know, you know.

Next, discover what products helped my co-worker get so many compliments on her skin, brows, and nails.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/34MwQNj

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates