Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

These Coated Skinny Jeans Are the Only Pair of Denim I Need This Winter https://ift.tt/3qbYBaO

I'll be the first to say it: Skinny jeans are here to stay. In the winter months, I want nothing more than a trusty pair of skinnies I can tuck into my go-to boots. But I don't just want any ol' pair of denim. I want something that will instantly upgrade all of my outfits. Just because I'm dressing with ease in 2020 doesn't mean I'm only dressing down. After some online hunting, I found just what I was looking for at J Brand. This coated pair looks so elevated but has the familiar comfort of denim—aka exactly what I want while working from home. The texture on these makes any outfit I'm wearing feel luxe, whether I'm wearing cozy knits or blouses with on-trend oversize collars. Keep scrolling to see this perfect pair of denim and a few more items I couldn't resist picking out from the retailer.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3mlZNGq

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates