Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

French Girls Are Way Ahead of Me With These 5 Fall Trends https://ift.tt/35BHlmb

When I think about it, I'm not exactly sure why fall is my favorite season considering the weather barely changes in Southern California. Nevertheless, I still look forward to the season every year, not least because I love all the new cute, cozy clothes that hit the market. For me, comfort is the name of the game, but I'm also looking forward to getting out of my sweatpants and try out some fun trends.

When it comes to inspiring outfits, they're certainly in no shortage in France. Parisian influencers I follow like Ellie from Slip Into Style and Leia Sfez always come through with the coolest interpretations of the biggest trends. Not only are they more experimental than I tend to be, but they're also ahead of me literally speaking since the weather in Paris cools down much sooner than L.A. So, without further ado, scroll down to see the 

These are a bit edgy for Madewell and I love it. 
Note the stretchy waistband. 
You can't beat this price. 
I love how these are styled with snakeskin-printed shoes. 
The definition of badass. 
These look much more expensive than they are. 
Hot tip: These are selling quickly at Nordstrom. 
Extra-chunky soles are extra-cool right now. 
I always love white boots for winter. 
Prada arguably started this trend, so it wouldn't be right not to include the brand. 
Wear these with skinny jeans or a floaty midi dress.
How low can you go? 
Just a subtle low-rise for the risk-averse. 
Where The Row leads, I follow. 
Love this monochrome vibe. 
ICYMI, head-to-toe brown made the list of our top trends for fall. 
These boots touch on two trends: lug soles and brown. 
It's sweater weather. 
Three words: cashmere on sale. 
Trousers don't have to be stiff and uncomfortable. 
This is giving me chic '40s vibes. 
More stylish than your average sweater. 
I love this forest green color for fall and winter. 
I had to do a double-take at the price on this one because it looks so expensive. 
Long live shoulder pads. 
The '80s called and we answered. 
A very subtle padded shoulder for the less bold dressers out there. 

Next, Cindy Crawford wore skinny jeans with sensational Nordstrom reviews.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3klA9ka

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates