Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

29 Masks That Are Cute Enough to Give As Gifts https://ift.tt/2JwF7gt

It's officially December, folks, and that means it's really time to dive into gift shopping head first. If you're at a loss for gift ideas this year, that's understandable. I too am finding it difficult to come up with inspiration during this strange holiday season. So, I recently made this gift guide filled with ideas for the new era we're living in. While choosing items for it, I found that I kept gravitating toward cute face masks—although I restrained myself and just included a select few. But this led me to realize that a cute face mask gift guide was in order.

As you know, face masks have come a long way since the initial scramble to make them in early spring. Now, tons of brands have gotten into the face mask business and there are plenty of lovely options as a result. And being somewhat of a face mask expert (I've written more stories about them than I care to count at this point), I'm here to tell you which ones make the best gifts. These 29 very special masks will protect your loved ones and others, and might be cuter than every other face mask they own—they're that good. Keep scrolling to shop the most giftable face masks of them all. 

As if these weren't wonderful enough, each mask comes in its own matching drawstring pouch, so you could even split the set up and gift them individually.
As far as designer masks go, this one is at the top of the heap.
Every fashion girl I know is obsessed with Kes masks.
The little pouch makes these especially giftable.
Yes, this stunning mask comes with the little chain.
This cult-favorite mask feels amazing on the skin.
Brighten up their day with some color.
This one sold out at Nordstrom almost immediately.
I first spotted this lovely mask on Olivia Palermo.
Everlane masks have the best fit of any I've tried.
I can't stop thinking about this one—can you blame me?
2020's most coveted logo print is now a mask.
For your friend who loves to match.
The pearl embellishment is a showstopper.
This playful silky mask will bring a smile to their face.
Support a great small business via one of these beautiful tie-dye masks.
This is an excellent way to wear the patchwork trend, in my opinion.
The little unicorn detail makes me happy.
The sweetest set money can buy.
I'm a sucker for a pretty star print.
In case you really want to splurge, this is a good one to do it with.
These popular masks come in an assortment of fun prints.
Snag this on-sale designer option before it sells out.
Your fashion friends will appreciate these masks from an on-the-rise brand.
Take a moment to admire this special mask.
One of many lovely masks handmade by Jenny.
The famous print we all know and love.
Dôen anything is highly giftable.
I'm obsessed with the little scrunchie straps.

Next up, 32 gifts for your most fashionable friend.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2VnweZ2

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates