Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm a Fashion Editor and These 19 Practical Home Items Make My Life Easier https://ift.tt/3qgkt5c

When I started thinking about what kind of holiday gifts people actually want to receive after this crazy year, one word came to mind: practical. Okay, well, a few more words also popped into my brain, including helpful, time-saving, stress-reducing, and space-saving. And that's how I ended up making this list of all the various home items that fall into these categories.

One of the items I included is actually my newest purchase: a robot vacuum. (Yes, I passed up the Net-a-Porter sale in favor of a home sale—does that mean I'm officially an adult?) It's the kind of purchase that saves you precious time and checks something off your to-do list with little to no effort. Now that's my kind of buy. Scroll down to shop some of my favorite practical home items. 

This little organizer for your blow dryer, flat iron, and brush is genius. 
For years I used a random mug to hold my toothbrush and toothpaste, but I'm very glad I upgraded to a much more stylish organizer. 
Yes, a simple wooden tray can turn your bath into a spa. 
I use these cheeky hooks to hang my face masks.
Would you make fun of me if I told you I have no patience for stovetop kettles? This electric one is chic and easier for lazy people like me. 
Proof that even ice cube trays can be cute. 
Once you get a hamper on wheels, you'll never go back to canvas bags. 
A robot vacuum saves me so much time picking up dog hair and everything else. 
This helps me make use of a very underutilized space: the side of my fridge. 
Instead of ordering out, I use this whisk to make my own matcha lattes nice and frothy. 
I converted an alcove in my bedroom into an extra closet space by putting a shoe rack on the bottom and mounting a clothes rack on top. 
Living in Los Angeles where I can see pollution with my own eyes, I've always been a big believer in air purifiers. It particularly helps with my allergies every spring. 
I use oversized baskets to store my pillows and blankets. 
This is a supremely functional drying rack that can be easily folded up and stored away in small kitchens like mine. 
Yes, I know it's a trivial problem, but I am always hesitant to open a champagne bottle because I usually don't finish the whole thing and then the bubbles go flat. This preserver solves the issue. 
Over-the-door storage is such a lifesaver, especially in my small bathroom. This is how to utilize every square inch!
Jewelry stands save me from a mess of tangled necklaces. 
This shelf is such a simple yet amazing way to save precious counter space. 
I don't have a green thumb, to say the least, but I don't want to always settle for fake flowers and plants. This cute self-watering garden solves that quandry. 

Next, the 25 coziest lined boots (beyond Uggs)



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3lkx57E

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates