Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

The Summer Basic That Is Now Replacing All My Leggings https://ift.tt/2XdQGxp

Lately, we've been talking a lot about bottoms that are, well, soft. Since wearing jeans or anything stiff in nature has become nearly obsolete, we've been frantically trying to figure out fun alternatives for the "hard" pants we once knew. With summer swiftly approaching, I began pondering what kinds of warm-weather bottoms I would rely on throughout the season. Leggings are always a go-to for me while working out, of course, but also as mindless loungewear in the cooler months. This summer, however, I am wanting something different, so I'm ditching my leggings for sweatshorts

Not that I still don't love my leggings, but now that working from home is the new normal for a while, I have found that leggings actually aren't all that comfortable. Sweatpants, yes. Pajamas, of course. But when the temperatures rise outside, you can officially catch me sporting sweatshorts and sweatshorts only. The summer basic looks great with just about everything—tank tops, button-down shirts, swimsuits, and more. I personally can't wait to get creative with my sweatshorts styling, and in case you want to replace some of your leggings with me this season, I shopped out the best sweatshorts on the market so we can vibe in the comfy loungewear together. 

The $13 shorts that you'll be wearing on repeat this summer. 
You probably need the matching sweatshirt too. 
Create a comfy monochromatic look with these sweatshorts. 
Can't go wrong with classic black. 
If tie-dye makes you nervous, these are the perfect mild pair.
Or just go full-force with these.
I don't know when this happened, but pale blue is the vibe this summer. 
These are just perfect.
Throw these in with your next Amazon order for a midweek pick-me-up.
Is terrycloth coming back? Asking for a friend. 
Lengthier shorts are still trending hard right now. 
You can't deny how cozy these look. 
The Nike shorts we're seeing all over Instagram.
Lightweight and summertime ready.
I have the pant version of these, and let me tell you they are the most comfortable pants in the world. 
Pair these with a ribbed tank and a gold chain necklace, and you'll look just as hype as ever. 
Legally Blonde vibes. 
Nude hues will always be a good idea.
This pair is timeless and trend-proof.
Splurge on cashmere sweatshorts if you're feeling fancy.
Grab your favorite pair of retro sneakers, and you've got yourself a look.
No one will know you feel like you're wearing pajamas. 
More neutral tones for the win. 
The ruching on the side makes these extra-special.
Reformation can hardly keep these shorts in stock—people are obsessing over them hard. 
These will help you blend in or stand out—all depends on how you look at it. 
These are beyond chic.
H&M has a delightful assortment of affordable sweatshorts.
Get these in gray too.
Word on the street is these are the softest shorts you'll ever wear.
Snatch a pair of these before they all sell out! 
One more pair of tie-dye shorts before you go.
These ruched shorts are making me feel some type of way. Next up: Meet the eight most popular designer bags (and their affordable counterparts) of the summer. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3ex7R2D

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates