Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

It’s Official: These Are the 25 Activewear Brands Most Loved by Fashion Girls https://ift.tt/2ZSLPU4

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one Who What Wear team member or friend of the brand will share the top 25 finds on their current wish list.

I've been starting my mornings with a workout for years now. Whether it's an hour of sweaty yoga sculpt or just fifteen minutes of pilates-style core work, getting some exercise in before doing anything else really sets the tone for the rest of my day and makes me feel energized and confident. As someone who's passionate about exercise as well as style, I'm constantly looking up the best of the best activewear. Before replacing my old leggings, sports bras, and sweats with new pieces for summer, I've been taking note of the brands fashion girls on Instagram wear the most for inspiration. These 25 are now officially on my activewear wish list.

I have a few of these ribbed sets and have been seeing instructors on Instagram Live workouts wearing them, too.
I'm sure you've seen that little Champion logo all over your Instagram feed by now. It's time to join in on the fun, no?
Leave it to Alo to take the ribbed-tank trend and make it into a sports bra.
APL sneakers look great in TikTok dances. It's not the only reason to buy them, but it is true nevertheless.
A favorite of fitness influencers and yoga instructors alike. You'll know why when you feel this material.
FP Movement is a secret treasure trove for activewear that's not too expensive. I own some of its seamless bras and leggings but can't stop thinking about this ribbed tank at the moment. It comes in so many beautiful colors, like this creamsicle shade.
Terez comes out with fresh prints season after season. I'm into these leopard-print leggings for Zoom workouts.
Everyone from Kendall Jenner to Gigi Hadid loves this brand, which is probably why its hoodies and sweats sell out so quickly.
Something colorful from Girlfriend Collective.
Nike is both classic and trendy all in one.
I'm keeping a close eye on this loungewear-meets-activewear brand. Its pieces are so cozy, and this one has matching sweats, too.
This lightweight bra is an editor and influencer favorite.
I bought the full-length leggings version of these a few months ago… Would it be dramatic to get these bike shorts, too?
When New Balance announced its collab with fashion-girl favorite Staud, I knew it would sell out quickly. There are some pieces still left, like this oversize sweatshirt, and I'm really excited about these sneakers, which come out at the end of summer.
A celeb favorite.
Everyone's favorite designer collab.
Khloe Kardashian is a big fan of this performance-focused brand.
Spiritual Gangster pieces always feature uplifting sayings. What's not to love about that?
This Australian brand is gaining major traction.
Cotton Citizen does tie-dye so well.
Ultracor's original star leggings sold out over and over, but I'm into this new camo pair.
This zip is everything.
I've been seeing these colorblock leggings all over Instagram.
The price point of JoyLab is so good it's no wonder fashion and fitness girls love it so much. I have my eyes on this seamless denim-like sports bra.
Nordstrom's activewear brand never disappoints. How cute are these black elastic-waist shorts?

Next, check out other WWW editors' favorite activewear brands.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/36PJ9YP

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates