Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

25 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now https://ift.tt/3djozCv

Welcome to the Shopping List series, a Who What Wear column in which I highlight the items that I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the pieces I would personally put my money behind.

I also have a specific take on style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find styles across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. Here, let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worthy of adding to your cart.

I'm very into bold color at the moment and have my eye on this amazing pink linen blazer from H&M.
Say hello to my ultimate dream swimsuit.
I just ordered these stunning sandals.
Jacquemus has done it again.
To wear under a blazer.
I'd style this with a straw bag and slides.
Cozy but cute.
These braided flats would definitely step up my house slippers.
Ruched swimsuits are all I want to wear this summer. How stunning is this one? Shop the matching Chanzy Bikini Briefs ($110).
I love this tie-front detail on this pretty sweater.
Suddenly, obsessing over one-shoulder tanks.
I have my eye on linen Bermuda shorts right now and this affordable pair is topping my wish list.
I have my eye on all things tangerine right now.
This color is so chic.
The perfect summer top.
Bondi Born is the cool Australian brand to have on your radar.
These are the cool earrings I wear on repeat that I recommend to everyone.
I can't decide if I love the cutout details or puffy sleeves more.
Cropped cardigans will be everywhere this summer. I'd pair this one with a lace bra and slip skirt.
Khaite can do no wrong.
These are sitting in my shopping cart right now.
A cool swimsuit top that doubles as a cardigan to wear beyond the beach.
The prettiest white dress.
I need a cool tie top in my closet. Shop the matching Romantique Skirt ($510).
So chic. I'd style this with white linen pants.

Next, discover the small brands we're supporting now.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2WIIIfV

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates