Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Spent the Afternoon Looking at Shopbop Shoes and Basics—I Love These 29 https://ift.tt/4IPUqWl

I'm a Shopbop shopper. In fact, I recently shared an edit of the pieces I'm loving. Given my adoration for the retailer, I basically peruse the site on a daily basis to source pieces for myself and uncover special finds to recommend to you, dear readers. On one of my afternoon hunts, I focused specifically on the shoe and basics departments (two categories that get an A+ on the site). And yes, I found a plethora of items I just had to share with you.

Below, you'll find a curation of the Shopbop items I'm into. On the shoe front, you'll uncover practical (yet chic) boot styles, pretty flats, and gorgeous knee-high numbers. In terms of basics, there's everything from elevated knits to tried-and-true denim cuts. Keep scrolling for more. 

A beautiful elevated basic.
These boots are constructed of waterproof leather.
You can dress this piece up or down.
Absolutely stunning.
A modern staple.
The texture!
No-fail jeans.
Ballet flats are the moment.
You just may want to live in this one.
Western boots are trending hard.
Versatile.
Adore the glitter.
Striped sweaters are everywhere.
No words.
Picture this dress with knee-high boots.
Retro vibes.
The slit hem is a forward twist.
Just a great pair of black booties.
A next-level long-sleeve tee.
The square toe is cool.
Cozy.
The zipper detail is on point.
Cool.
Bring polish to your look.
Lovely blazer.
On sneakers are very comfortable.
Another strong knit.
Puddle pants for the win.
Hello, platforms.

Next, check out more stylish basics.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/fMONrj7

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates