Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Did an Embarrassing Amount of Shopping This Month But Only Kept These 21 Items https://ift.tt/fZkm3vK

I was a little behind on starting my fall shopping this year (we hate to see it), and the next thing you know, I ordered what felt like everything on the entire internet to make up for it. Okay, I'm being dramatic, but I did do an embarrassing amount of shopping. Don't worry—I only kept the best of the best finds. Below, see the 21 items that made the cut, including my new favorite Reformation sweater and the cool Stuart Weitzman combat boots I found at Saks Off 5th. And if you want to get up close and personal with these pieces, you can watch this shoppable livestream video where I show off how everything looks IRL.

I can't get enough chocolate brown this season, so these suede Chelsea boots are a must.
Leave it to Cult Gaia to make a bag this unique yet wearable. The tortoiseshell detail is so cool.
This mesh top comes in so many fun prints, but this is my current favorite. Warning: It's sheer, so I wear a black bralette underneath.
The color! The buttons! The perfect cropped fit! I love it all.
Meet my new go-to black boots for casual outfits. They're so comfortable thanks to the stretchy neoprene material.
Don't blame me if you end up with this knit in all seven colors.
I love the funky shape of this bag, but because it's a neutral color, it's something I'll wear on a regular basis.
These jeans are just the right amount of baggy.
I think I just found your new go-to work blazer. You're welcome.
This printed oversize cardigan looks so good with black denim. PS: I recommend sizing down.
A sweaterdress is the easiest way to look chic with minimal effort this time of year. Just add tights, over-the-knee boots, and a wool coat as it gets colder.
FYI, Reformation makes some of the best sweaters. This one is ultra soft and the perfect cropped length to wear with trousers and mini skirts (without having to tuck it in).
This bag has already sold out on so many sites, so I'm lucky I got my hands on it already. It's the perfect go-to black bag that literally goes with anything.
You better believe I'll be wearing this cozy sherpa jacket on my winter ski trips (but also over a cute workout set for early-morning yoga classes).
If you're a fan of the preppy trend, then you need these lug-sole loafers immediately. 
I've been wearing this beige blazer with everything from denim to dresses. It's the perfect oversize fit.
This faux-leather shacket has been getting way more use than my regular leather moto jacket, and I'm not mad about it.
The teddy-bear texture of this shoulder bag makes it so cute and cozy. 
It's the exposed white stitching that really sold me on these brown jeans, but I also want the black pair.
Just add a chunky sweater and boots for a chic fall outfit.
I'm a big fan of button-downs, so I needed this elevated lace version for dinner dates and nights out.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/GrNOnZ4

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates