Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Find Parisian Style Boring, But These Outfits From Around the World Are Wow https://ift.tt/OIxpTMd

Okay, okay, boring might sound harsh but the truth is, I am really not a hater—I’m actually huge personal fan of the French-girl aesthetic. My closet full of classic elevated basics is proof of this. The truth is that, lately, I have been yearning for outfits that pack more of a punch. To feed this craving, I took a tour of my favorite Instagram fashion follows beyond Paris to find looks from around the world that make a fun statement. I am excited to share that my efforts did not disappoint.

Enter 6 incredibly cool outfits that span everywhere from London to Copenhagen to Munich. These outfits have influenced me to start rounding out my minimalist-leaning wardrobe with standout pieces. Think one-off pieces with vibrant color, a touch of glitz (hello, rhinestones!), and even bold texture. Keep scrolling to check out these inspiring international looks—a few are perfect for the holiday party season on the horizon.

This outfit is equal parts polished and equal parts whimsical. The Barbie-pink flats steal the show.
This chic sweater is under $100.
Chunky pearl necklaces are a great way to add flair.
These are a subtle way to try out the Barbiecore trend.
A black slip skirt is guaranteed to get a lot of wears.
Here's another cute pink flat option.
Sheer rhinestone pants have been going viral on TikTok and Instagram. Pair with a white tee and bright bag to ground the statement pants.
This boxy tee will easily become a closet staple.
How cute is this mini red bag?
These glitzy pants are showstoppers.
I can't help but get '90s throwback vibes when I see these sandals.
This modern take on grunge is giving me flashbacks to the iconic Vogue spread from 1992 with long plaid skirts.
This lovely off-the-shoulder top goes with everything from jeans to skirts.
Mixed necklaces are a current favorite.
This moody plaid skirt screams fall.
I love a fashion-forward white boot.
Here is another cool plaid skirt to consider.
This easy combo is the epitome of subtle cool-girl style. All you need is 3 key pieces: a white t-shirt, black fringe skirt, and sleek black sandals.
The cut of this white t-shirt is anything but basic.
Act quick! This cool fringe skirt is selling out.
These cool platform sandals are a great way to complete a variety of looks.
This fringe skirt is meant to be danced in.
This $20 tee is worth stocking up on.
This black skirt has the longest fringe out of all my picks.
Leave it to Scandi It girls to find the coolest colorful outerwear. This left me on the hunt for head-turning, textured green jackets.
I can't believe this isn't a designer jacket.
Here for cozy, soft jackets.
The furry collar makes this a standout jacket.
The mint color of this fuzzy jacket is a dream.
I wouldn't be surprised if we spot this faux-fur coat in street style photos this season.
The color mix here is fresh and fun, but the real standout is the peek-a-boo rhinestone bra.
I'm obsessed with the subtle green color of this blazer.
This rhinestone bra is perfect for party outfits.
A vibrant bag is a great way to punch up a minimalist look.
One reviewer shared, "I love these, they are so flattering and easy to style."
These mules have a subtle western feel.

Next up: I Predict This Coat Trend Is Going to Dominate Soon, and I'm Always Right.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/tno5QOg

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates