Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

These Are the 17 Most-Worn Pieces in Our Closets So Far This Year https://ift.tt/BAQs5wk

In my closet that holds a dozen pairs of jeans, tons of flirty dresses, and maybe 20 season-shifting jackets, I always have those few items that I can't stop wearing on repeat. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit, and wide-leg pants are one of the many items that currently have a hold on me. What's funny is that in my experience, I never know which basic is going to be the one that I quickly become obsessed with. One day, out of nowhere, I simply realize I've worn it three weekends in a row. My laundry loads always spill the tea.

I assumed my fellow WWW editors experienced the same when getting dressed, especially for our many WFH days. I love a good basic, so I decided to hit up my co-workers and get the scoop on the items they're actually wearing over and over. We all have booked and busy closets, so I assure you that the results will simply not disappoint.

"The return of the bomber jacket is going strong, and I actually can't stop wearing this padded leather version."
"Clearly, I'm taking the leather-jacket comeback seriously."
"I've worn this set countless times. There's a reason one of our editors said she'll never travel in anything else. It's made of this material that just feels like the softest fiber, and you can tell it's high quality. Bonus points for the fact that it's timeless so it will stay in style season after season."
"This tank is beyond special. It perfectly kisses your pants, and the neckline cut and gathering makes it feel incredibly sophisticated. I actually am inspired to buy a second one because if it ever gets discontinued, I'll be devastated!"
"It only recently started to warm up where I live, but since then, I've been wearing these shorts a lot. They're the perfect polished length and are surprisingly comfortable. My recommendation is always to size up a bit in & Other Stories denim."
"These are my favorite flats at the moment. They're so chic and versatile, and the logo is subtle and elegant."
"Mott & Bow makes my favorite tees. They're so soft and hold up in the wash. I basically wear one every single day."
"I've been living in relaxed jeans lately, and am so into the 90s Straight Jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch—a great silhouette and wash. Plus, they're under $100."
"I've been living in this polo/cardigan from Almina Concept, both as a layer and as a top on its own. It goes perfectly with both jeans and trousers and is an easy non-basic basic that just makes my outfits a little better than if I were simply wearing a tee."
"Earlier this year, I was on the hunt for a simple, black, day-to-night purse with no hardware, when I landed on this little shoulder bag from The Row. I, of course, loved it when I bought it, but I somehow love it 10 times more now that I've worn it with any and every outfit in my closet."
"This bag has yet to leave my side this year. It goes with everything, is the perfect size, and converts to a crossbody when I need it to."
"The lightweight and slouchy shape this jacket has makes it the ideal piece to layer with."
"I'm almost positive this $35 button-down is the most practical fashion item I've ever purchased because I wear it at least once a week. White is essential, but I just ordered the pink and green versions and am very excited to add these into the mix."
"I’ve been living in oversize button-downs lately—they’re so easy to pair with practically everything in my wardrobe and perfect for the transitional weather. I’ve been wearing this cute stripe one on repeat—usually over a white tank, but come summer, I can easily throw it on over a swimsuit too."
"I can't stop wearing loose, tailored trousers. They're effortlessly chic and perfect when you want to feel put together but comfortable."
Low-rise pants are my strange obsession. I can't stop wearing the above pair of jeans that is unfortunately no longer sold, but I'm telling you that this one is next on my list.
A good leather jacket is a must, and I've been having a lot of fun lately swapping out my classic moto style for this one. It looks so luxe and elevated.

Up Next: All the Fashion Girls Are Ditching Their Favorite Jeans for This Forever Style



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/ZfK4XNJ

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates