Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm Visiting NYC—29 Things Everyone's Wearing Here That I'm Adding to My Cart https://ift.tt/2QordXi

I live in L.A. but I’ve been visiting NYC for the last few weeks and have been soaking in all of the sartorial newness while I’ve been here. Hitting at a time when the weather is transitioning to spring, everyone is bringing their best new season looks to the streets and I’m feeling inspired by everything I’m seeing. From updated proportions of closet staples to trendy items that are destined to get even bigger, there are so many takeaways about what to add to your cart, based on what I’ve seen stylish New Yorkers wearing.

Some of the most popular items include pieces like slouchy jeans, retro sneakers, and distressed leather, which are everywhere on the streets of Soho. There is also a lot of focus on cool accessories, with pieces like pointed knee-high boots, Y2K-inspired heels, and sporty sunglasses winning out. Ahead, see my complete NYC shopping list with pieces I feel inspired to add to my cart after spending time here.

White logo tanks are starting to bubble up.
If you buy one thing, order some slouchy jeans.
Y2K-inspired accessories are a must.
When it comes to sunglasses, it doesn't get cooler than a sporty pair.
New Yorkers are embracing "naked" fashion pieces.
Every cool girl is wearing a Savette bag.
Yep, cutouts are everywhere.
The sneakers of the season.
Distressed leather is the moment.
To style with knee-high boots.
The boots everyone is talking about.
It's time to embrace cargo pants.
Have a little fun.
Wedges are definitely happening.
Big shopper bags are the silhouette to invest in.
'90s vibes are having a major moment.
Ankle boots have western-inspired shapes.
An editor favorite.
Sandal weather has arrived.
The shorter, the better.
Bodysuits and blazers are a thing.
Baseball hats are in full swing.
The oversize button-down trend isn't slowing down.
Buy leather pants in a straight-leg silhouette.
Polished and cool.
Wide white jeans are everywhere.
Flatforms are a key spring buy.
Make a statement with your glasses.
There is so much color on the streets.

Next: 6 Summer Trends Everyone Will Wear in 2022



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/KC30r71

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates