Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm a Shopping Editor—These 30 New Items Are Giving Me Life https://ift.tt/vZqFYpC

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 30 must-haves or current wish-list items.

As the market director here at WWW, I spend the better part of my days fixating on the market to bring you a range of content and hopefully inspire your shopping sprees. Today, I thought I’d share an edit of items I recently discovered that are quite honestly giving me life at the moment.

The spring and summer items in question are all unique, top-notch, and check all of the boxes for me. They’re not only forward but also quite easy to style (even the statement makers). Below, you’ll see everything from gorgeous under-$100 shoes that look wildly expensive to beautiful designer bags to chic denim cuts.

Keep scrolling to check out a range of fresh pieces courtesy of your local shopping editor.

This heavenly poplin shirt can be styled in so many different ways. Wear it with your favorite jeans or even as a beach cover-up.
You can never go wrong with a sleek oversize blazer to bring a hint of polish to any look.
A favorite from our namesake label, this soft, matte jersey dress is equal parts comfortable and chic.
I like my jeans loose, and this specific pair is where it’s at.
These sandals from Nordstrom’s in-house line look so expensive.
Bomber jackets are back. This relaxed style in the pastel hue is just so sweet.
The cowl neckline is quite pretty.
This is such a dreamy spring dress with puff sleeves and linen fabric.
Miniskirts are having a moment, and this one is absolutely darling.
I actually wrote about these jeans here. I’ve been very into the looser cargo and utility silhouettes this season.
A+ knit silhouette.
I’m all about an oversize shirt at the moment, and this sheer silhouette is quite fun.
Talk about a party dress.
A great transitional shacket option.
Wow. I’m obsessed. 
Sorel’s latest collab with Alfred is so fun. I’m so into the colors, which are inspired by iced matcha and vanilla lattes.
Stellar top to wear with jeans.
This bag just screams summer.
I often peruse Italist for amazing designer finds. I’m vibing with these sunglasses right now.
I adore a great baseball cap, and this one from Octobre Éditions is on my list.
The fashion editors on the team can’t get enough of these vibrant sandals.
Hello, fresh LBD.
Such a unique shape.
Absolutely stunning.
These look so high-end.
Simple and chic.
I adore this look.
You’ll live in these shorts all summer long.
I’d never guess these shoes cost $35.
Make that statement.

Next, check out stylish outfit ideas.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/DhXUJWV

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates