Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

31 Under-$150 Summer Dresses That Are Peak Fashion Girl https://ift.tt/g2HIoYq

If there’s one staple I wear on repeat in the summer, it’s a great dress. During the rest of the year, my wardrobe generally revolves around jeans and tailored pants, but the summer season is where my dress wardrobe really comes to life. From date night dresses to dressy styles for a wedding guest look to easy silhouettes for vacation, I find practically any excuse to throw one on. With that in mind, I’m currently on the hunt for some dresses for the season ahead and uncovered some great finds for under $150.

I had the trends of the season in mind, so you’ll find everything from pieces with barely-there straps and cutouts to ‘90s-inspired styles and micro mini hemlines. I’m also always on the lookout for timeless styles, so there are plenty to discover here as well. Ahead, 31 cool under-$150 summer dresses to add to your closet.

Yes to teeny tiny straps.
I found the dress that is about to go viral on Zara.
I need this for a tennis look.
Get ready to see this dress style everywhere for summer.
This feels primed for a wedding guest look.
I can't get enough of the micro hemlines that are everywhere this season.
Maxi lengths are the moment.
For vacation.
Another dress that's perfect if you're headed to a summer wedding.
I would style this with pointed black knee-high boots.
Style your swimsuit underneath.
All the cutouts, please and thank you.
I love the topstitching.
It's about to be a crochet summer.
You probably know by now that I always love a '90s-inspired piece.
Just wait until you see the back.
For a fun night out.
This belongs in a suitcase.
The only thing missing is a great pair of heels.
An elegant take on cutouts.
I'm always here for a denim moment.
Strappy dresses are comin' in hot.
A sale find you shouldn't sleep on.
It doesn't get more classic than a polo dress.
The Zara dress that is everywhere on TikTok.
Yet another '90s-inspired piece I'm eyeing.
So gorgeous.
More cool cutouts.
How fun is this print?

Next up: If I'm Not Wearing These Items on a Vacation This Year, I Don't Want It



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/LIa6rvn

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates