Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

The Best Drugstore Buys From a Pharmacist Who Looks 10 Years Younger Than She Is https://ift.tt/2PeLdVs

As a 35-year-old woman who is forever trying to find ways to brighten and hydrate my dull, dry skin (and come to terms with the sudden appearance of wrinkles), I'm always taking plenty of tips and recommendations from experts, beauty editors, and those with extraordinarily glowing complexions as to the best products and treatments I should use daily. Luckily, I recently stumbled upon Jin Cruce, a 53-year-old pharmacist who created her popular Instagram account Aging With Style and Grays as a way to inspire women to embrace aging and support them on their gray-hair journey. But as I scrolled through her page, I couldn't help but be awestruck by her incredibly radiant, glowing skin.

Of course, I immediately tapped in with Jin and asked her to share her skincare routine along with the products she swears by that make her skin so radiant (and, in my eyes, make her look so much younger than her age). "Start your skincare routine early. You will thank yourself later. It's never too late to start," she explains. She doesn't think you need to spend a fortune to achieve radiant, glowing skin, either. "These products are some of my favorite drugstore products I use daily to maintain healthy, glowing skin. They are affordable and easily accessible, and they work for me. The key is keeping these routines consistent. It's all part of self-care and self-love," she adds. 

Keep scrolling as she talks us through her affordable skincare favorites, from a $4 lip balm to a $40 essential eye cream.

"Every morning after I rinse my face with cool water, I immediately apply this as my daytime moisturizer to protect my face from the damaging sun rays, which can cause premature aging. I either use it alone or under my makeup. I love it because it's oil-free and doesn't make my skin look greasy."
"Who likes having dry lips? I'm constantly moisturizing my lips during the day, even under my mask. (I wear a mask for eight to 10 hours at work.) I always keep one in my purse, in my work-jacket pocket, and in my car—I don't leave home without it. I prefer the Vanilla Bean flavor."
"I use these towelettes every night to remove all traces of makeup. It's so important to me to end the day with a fresh, clean face."
"This is a gentle anti-aging microdermabrasion system that I use at least once a week. It's like polishing your skin. It makes my skin smoother, gives a healthy glow, and helps decrease the appearance of wrinkles and age spots."
"I use this every night on my face and neck before bed. It helps smooth and brighten my skin."
"Olay's night eye cream helps smooth fine lines and evens texture while I'm asleep."
"Great for any dry, chapped, cracked, or irritated skin (even for diaper rash). I love to apply it on my lips at night to keep them moisturized."
"For healthy and glowing skin, gently exfoliate your face and body daily in the shower using any body scrub with texture and immediately apply this lotion all over the body to keep it feeling soft. I love that it's fragrance-free and has a nongreasy feel."
Bursting with hydrating hyaluronic acid (a must for dry skin), this is a favorite drugstore face wash among our editors. It's proven to boost the skin's hydration levels and effectively wash away makeup and impurities. Not bad for $12.
For those seeking hydration, this Honey & Lavender Face Mask imparts skin-refreshing moisture while still being gentle. It's ideal if you have sensitive skin.
Nicole Kidman recently told Byrdie that she's a huge fan of this retinol night cream (and, well, just look at her flawless complexion!). 
Derms and estheticians praise this anti-aging eye cream for its ability to target a variety of under-eye concerns, from fine lines to puffiness. Moreover, it's hypoallergenic and gentle.
Enriched with a myriad of glow boosters such as coconut water, papaya extract, sea vegetables, and antioxidants, this face wash is ideal for all skin types and is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Micellar water is super popular, and if you're someone with a relatively normal complexion, it's an effective option for removing even the most stubborn waterproof makeup.
This is a literal pot of gold packed with exfoliating enzymes that tackle hyperpigmentation and boost cell turnover for brighter, smoother, and rejuvenated skin.
This lightweight daily moisturizer is said to be Sarah Jessica Parker's holy-grail product that she's used forever.
With over 45K reviews on Amazon, this rose petal– and aloe vera–infused toner is soothing and nonirritating—a dream for those with dry and/or sensitive skin.

Up next, According to Reviews, These $25-and-Under Face Masks Might Rival a $200 Facial 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3vY1q2m

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates