Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I Can't Look at Another Sweatsuit, so I'm Buying These 31 Swimsuits Instead https://ift.tt/3tBFLe6

Now that almost a full year has passed since we began working from home, I can confidently say I have never ever in my entire life worn sweatpants as frequently as I have this past year. I used to have really high hopes for myself when this all started (that I would wake up and actually get dressed every day), but that rarely happens, and I have come to accept that. Instead, I slip into my favorite pair of sweatpants and call it a day. Am I sick of this sartorial routine? You bet I am, and with summer on the horizon, I am beyond ready to finally start shopping for something that couldn't be more opposite of sweatsuits: swimsuits

I honestly can't remember the last time I did a thorough swimsuit search, so selecting the products for this story made me feel all kinds of things. The 31 swimsuits I selected ahead are fabulous in each of their own ways, and I can guarantee that no matter what your style, you will find one that feels just right for you. From one-pieces to stringy bikinis, I am officially deeming the swimsuits ahead some of the best I've seen so far this year and I have a feeling you won't disagree in the slightest. 

Shop the matching Cherry Bottom ($110). Prepare to see bubblegum-pink swimsuits everywhere this summer.
Shop the matching Blue Crush Bikini Bottom ($95). The swimsuits fashion girls are constantly obsessing over. 
Prepare to see this suit all over Instagram. 
Shop the matching Connor Cheeky Bikini Bottom ($80). These colors are everything. 
Shop the matching Tati Bikini Bottom ($88). The '80s are clearly calling. 
Shop the matching Buttercup Bikini Bottom ($69). Everyone's favorite brand recently dropped swim and it's just perfect. 
Shop the matching Waist Cincher Swim Bottoms ($55). The perfect black bikini. 
This top style is already trending so hard. 
The new Versace print that just won't quit. 
Shop the matching Bijou Bikini Bottoms ($88). When I tell you my jaw dropped when I saw this…
Shop the matching Joni High-Leg Bikini Briefs ($102). If you didn't buy one of these Isa Boulder swimsuits last summer, now is your chance. 
Shop the matching Sicily Bikini Bottoms ($86). Got cow print? 
Why doesn't every swimsuit come with a matching mask? 
Shop the matching Claude Bikini Brief ($100). Choosing just one suit from Sir the Label was so hard. 
Shop the matching Chelsea Bottoms ($88). Retro prints are having a major moment. 
Haven't met a Hunza G swimsuit I didn't love. 
Shop the matching + Net Sustain Flamands Printed Bikini Briefs ($115).  You and the ocean will be twinning. 
Simple and timeless. 
Shop the matching Jane Bottom ($80). A print worthy of many photos. 
Between the high-cut leg and the underwire top, there's nothing not to love about this bikini. 
Shop the matching Milos Bikini Bottom ($79). Ookioh just keeps getting better and better. 
A cutout and a one-shoulder silhouette? Now that's dreamy. 
Shop the matching High Waist Curve Bikini Bottom ($90). This swim brand always looks so expensive. 
Shop the matching Heidi Printed High-Cut Bikini Bottom ($42). Snatch this one before it sells out. 
Shop the matching Analisa Bottom ($98). I bet you're going to spot tons of influencers in this one. 
My jaw is dropped. 
Shop the matching Bound Bottoms ($90). Pretty much any suit from Jade Swim has my attention at all times. 
Perfect for wearing to the beach or layering with relaxed trousers. 
Shop the matching Tie Bikini Bottom ($30). Mermaid-approved. 
I wish everything in my life came in this print. 
Shop the matching Naomi Nero Tie Side Bikini Bottoms ($79). All tied up.  Next up, five sneaker trends we're excited to try this year.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2OQ861J

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates