Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Before My Computer Crashed, I Had These 25 Shopping Tabs Open https://ift.tt/3m2pZq0

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 25 must-haves or current wish-list items.

There are plenty of times when it's nice out and I want to spend the entire day shopping, leisurely walking from store to store and trying on random pieces just because. Then there are other times (like this entire last year) when I don't want any of that. I want to stay on the couch and mindlessly shop online for hours while searching for the perfect pair of chunky sandals.

There are just so many big decisions to make now that it's spring… jacket or shacket? Sneakers or slides? Highlighter? Pink lips? Both? Well, you'll be delighted to know that I've done the hard work for you and curated 25 fashion and beauty picks for spring before my laptop gave out and crashed.

Okay hi, I've never been more ready for spring.
I basically haven't worn a bra in a year and figure it's time I get back in the game with this comfy style.
The neckline! The sleeves! I'm telling you a bodysuit doesn't get more chic.
If this last year has taught me anything, it's that multiuse makeup products are where it's at. Obsessed with this pretty mauve shade that can be used on cheeks and lips.
Anyone who knows me knows I can't resist a shacket. They instantly make every outfit feel cool. Plus, I can totally justify this because I don't have a vegan-leather one in my collection!
Not going to lie: I'm usually a gold-jewelry gal, but these sleek silver hoops are calling my name.
My hands have had a year. They deserve this.
The perfect tank to wear under a blazer.
Everyone is talking about this HA serum. The price is steep, but I'm willing to invest in my skin.
My current cardholder has seen better days, and this one is well priced and feels appropriate for spring.
I love when a watch is so good it looks like a bracelet.
What I love most about a sheer mesh top is that it can be dressed up or down. This one is begging to be styled with baggy jeans.
These jeans + the shirt above. You're welcome.
I have a hard time finding shorts I like, but this pair was love at first sight.
I'm not sold on my current deodorant, and this herbal spray infused with essential oils has my attention.
I'm a sucker for an instant skin pick-me-up, and this, my friends, is it.
Can't go wrong with aviators.
Name a better duo: white sneakers and dresses. I'll wait.
My morning walks don't require a jacket anymore, but it's still too cold to leave with nothing. This will be my answer.
Is it too early to talk about swim? Because I want to talk about swim.
The Wedgie is one of my favorite styles from Levi's, and this fresh distressed pair has me eager to wear jeans again. Who am I?
See? My obsession with silver continues.
If Kaia Gerber likes it, I like it.
Help, I can't stop thinking about this bag. It's such a cutie!
It's the keyhole cutout for me.

Up next: 25 affordable items I think can make a wardrobe feel much "stronger."



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/31Gdvvf

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates