Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

How 8 Fashion Girls Wear Band Tees From London to L.A. https://ift.tt/3m5aH3S

I'll admit it: I'm a bit obsessive about my band tees. Whenever I buy a T-shirt at a concert venue, I always get two so that I can wear one freely and keep the other one in pristine condition for posterity. In my defense, my favorite artists are all septugenarians—hello, Paul McCartney and Neil Young—so who knows how many more shows they'll do! 

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the sweet, sweet return of concert season. In the meantime, I'm living vicariously through all of my favorite band tees. For some outfit styling ideas, I dug through the Instagrams of everyone from L.A. girl Jen Azoulay to London-based influencer Celeste Vignois, and I definitely struck gold. Scroll down for some ideas on how to wear band tees and shop my favorite ones right now. 

Paging Jim Morrison. 
A classic choice. 
H&M never lets me down with its reasonable prices. 
Perhaps the most iconic pair of sunglasses. 
This comfy tee has rave reviews on Free People's website. 
Word to the wise: This sale won't last forever. 
I love this throwback photo of Whitney Houston. 
I own several Madeworn tees and they have that perfect worn-in feeling as if you've owned them for decades. 
Long live Stevie Knicks. 
Another fantastic H&M price. 
Nothing screams summer more than a Beach Boys tee. 
Yep, ripped jeans and band tees are a foolproof combo. 
The most famous crosswalk in the world. 
You can always trust Forever21 to have wallet-friendly options like this one. 
Yep, I'd also style this tee with denim cutoffs. 
I love how this tee was styled with on-trend baggy jeans. 
For all of you Lana fans out there. 
Throwing it back to the '90s, baby. 
Pink Floyd songs will never, ever get old. 
What I'd to do relive an 'NSync concert circa 2003...
Black skinny jeans are always a good idea. 
You can always do your own DIY distressing to make a band tee look legitimately vintage. 
Groovy, baby. 
"Come gather 'round people, wherever you roam..."
An ode to the ultimate classic rock guitar. 
Concert T-shirts and leather jackets go together like bread and butter. 
She's not known as the "princess of R&B" for no reason. 
A little '70s vibes never hurt anyone. 
Note to self: This cropped tee looks so cute styled with leather shorts. 
Nordstrom reviews confirm that this T-shirt is super comfortable. 
Green Day was the official soundtrack of 2004. 
Tie-dye always sees a resurgence every summer. 
This sale price is too good to pass up. 
Another fab sale find if I do say so myself. 
The lips recognized 'round the world. 
Couldn't leave Jimi out of the mix, now could I? 
The '80s vibes are strong with this one. 
Beatlemania has never really subsided. 
Selena Quintanilla's impact continues to this day. 
Another super cute tee emblazoned with the Fab Four. 

Next, the #1 summer It bag I'm voting "most likely to sell out." 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3fANlSq

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates