Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

I'm All for Comfy Vibes This Spring, so This Cool New Collection Speaks to Me https://ift.tt/3sgyNex

It's rare to scroll the internet and find exactly what you're looking for. But the other day when I stumbled upon a brand new adidas originals drop, it was like the clothing gods were looking out for me. Since basically my (and, let's be honest, every fashion person's) whole wardrobe is sans-waistband at the moment, I've been in search of chic athletic-inspired pieces for spring that aren't just the same old sweatpants I've already worn a million times. The collection is perfect for anyone who wants to feel completely on-trend but stay comfortable at the same time. I'm stocking up on cute red shorts, zip-up lavender crop tops, and bubblegum pink track jackets from its adicolor collection and cool, ultra-comfy sneakers from the zx line. Keep scrolling to see the 16 items that you won't want to take off this season.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3d5qL1s

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates