Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

The 30 Useful Items That Should Be on Every Wedding Registry https://ift.tt/2MsdS8D

Wedding dress shopping is one thing, but in my opinion, shopping for your future home seems much more appealing. And while you'd rather keep the decor purchases for you and your spouse, it's important that you put the more useful items on your registry. And if you're already living together, this is the one time you can upgrade the old appliances and pieces you've had lying around. 

There are a ton of registry lists out there, but a lot of them may include things that seem appealing but aren't as entirely as useful. (I'm talking about you, crystal vases.) As someone who's getting married later this year and have found myself stumped on what to add to my list, I decided to reach out to my married friends for the items that actually end up being used post-wedding, and anything else they'd add to their registry if they could go back in time. Below, I rounded up 30 items based on their recommendations that I'll be adding to my registry and you should add to yours, too. 

I never thought I'd be writing about the "best vacuum," but here we are. This one truly is the best on the market.
You can make almost anything in this—trust me.
A little zen is always needed.
Who said silverware couldn't look luxe? They have a matte black version as well.
If you want meals done as quickly as possible.
Alexa has got you covered.
I have to say, I never understood the hype around a dutch oven till my friends showed me how much they make in it, and their research on how quality matters.
When you can't be bothered to pull out the iron.
Finally, a weighted blanket that actually looks chic.
The ultimate cooking essential.
This has been on my wish list for a while now.
The softest sheets you'll own.
This makes everything from salsas to smoothies to hot soups.
If you're looking for a simple blender, this is perfect.
Take that stress away.
This set has got you covered.
You can control preferences straight from your phone.
A perfect cup of coffee everytime.
Have you seen a better-looking toaster?
Keep an eye on things at home while you're out and about.
Tieghan's recipes on Instagram are always the best, so why not keep her best ones at reference with this cookbook?
My favorite way to make tea within five minutes.
A salad will always look good in this.
All the kitchen pieces you'll need in one set.
How to make your home feel like a spa.
Not only do these come in three colorways, but they're perfect for those who bake often. 
Not only is this chic, but it'll hold all your blankets too.
A quality set of knives will last you a lifetime.
This will have you prepared to bake absolutely anything.
A quality cutting board is important.  Next: 6 Bridal Trends We're Betting We'll See Once Weddings Are a Thing Again


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2NJ3dqH

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates