Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

29 Beautiful Spring Sandals That Are Shockingly Under-$100 https://ift.tt/3dRLgkc

If your current mood is I just did Baby Foot, now give me all the sandals, I feel you and I support you. I love a pair of chunky boots, but I've had enough at this point. My feet want to see the sun and feel the warm breeze, it's been far too long! But in reality, depending on where you live, it's probably too cold to put the boots into storage just yet. So in the meantime, let's shop for sandals, shall we?

A great thing to note about sandals is that it's typically easier to find expensive-looking affordable ones than it is boots. Chalk it up to fewer materials needed to make them, I suppose. Sandals are hitting the new arrivals pages of your favorite retailers on a daily basis at this point, so I weeded out tons of them in search of the most beautiful, most expensive-looking few.

Keep scrolling to shop the 29 sandals no one will believe were under $100. March 20 (AKA the first day of spring) will be here before you know it.

Anyone else want to join me in ordering these immediately?
These make me think that all shoes should have baby buckles from now on.
They come in black too and I want them both.
The fun heels always get all the compliments.
These cow-print clogs hit on multiple trends.
Sometimes I love a tiny floral print.
Staud shoes are my favorite.
A minimalist's dream.
If you already own these in black, now it may be time for this pretty pastel.
This dreamy shade of green is perfection.
These are the kind of shoes you'll want to slip on every time you're running out the door.
The little beaded anklet makes these so special.
These look wildly comfortable.
Like the slides you used to wear as a kid, but more elevated.
This shade of pale yellow is about to be everywhere.
Simple and chic.
For when you want to be fancy but don't want to wear heels.
A chic pair of slides for any age.
The rare shoe that's both simple and extra.
Yes, you read that price correctly.
Wow, Schutz has so many good sandals right now.
A wardrobe basic if I ever saw one.
These are what I call vacation shoes.
These are quickly becoming the season's It Zara shoes.
Don't you agree that this braided style looks expensive?
If you prefer your flip-flops with a square toe and a block heel, these are for you.
You'll be tempted to order this versatile style in multiple colors. (Bonus: They're from Amazon.)
Could these be the new sell-out Birkenstocks?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Next up, every spring trend for under $100.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3sAQm8z

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates