Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

22 & Other Stories Pieces I'd Deem Spring Wardrobe Staples https://ift.tt/3b1DSRJ

The & Other Stories obsession is real, my friends, and for good reason. I say it every season, but they just get better and better. Their pieces are such a great balance of trendy and classic, and among the seasonal pieces, you'll find plenty of special basics. And perhaps the best characteristic of the brand is that their pieces always look more expensive than they are.

For spring 2021, cardigans, miniskirts, denim, and romantic dresses abound. They basically designed everything you could possibly need post-winter. For this round-up, I'm focusing specifically on wardrobe staples. But the thing about wardrobe staples is they don't have to be boring. They can still reflect the current trends. & Other Stories knows this, and they're great at it. You’ll see proof of this below, as I selected TK pieces that you’re sure to wear the most this spring. Keep scrolling to shop so that you can be prepared the moment spring arrives.

Good luck finding a prettier white top.
The perfect winter-to-spring jacket.
Trust me—you need these loafers for spring.
Miniskirts will reign supreme this spring.
I'm always on the hunt for the perfect white tee, and I think I just found it.
Give your loungewear collection an upgrade.
I'm not sure that white jeans cooler than this exist.
This dress would look as cool with sneakers as it does heels.
Wear it just like the model—with nothing underneath.
Act fast because this will sell out.
Have you heard that this color is about to be everywhere?
Click through to see how pretty the back of this sweater is.
This was clearly made for showing off.
I miss wearing lace tops.
As pretty as cardigans get.
These are the spring jeans you'll wear over and over.
This is practically the definition of a transitional dress.
So chic.
I hardly ever wear belts but this is giving me an excuse to start again.
I look forward to the day when I can wear dresses like this without a coat over it.
This will make every outfit 100 times cooler.
One last reminder to stock up on miniskirts this spring.

Next up, the best trendy items to buy at H&M for spring.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3uF0ori

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates