Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

Comfy and Cozy Is My Forever Vibe: 25 New Affordable Pieces I'm Eyeing in 2021 https://ift.tt/3dQCcMt

In the past few weeks, I've added a few trendy things to my cart only to decide to let them go because there were still on-trend pieces that had yet to be worn hanging in my closet. I'm sure they'll get more use once the weather gets better and once I start seeing people again, but the pieces I have been gravitating toward nonstop have been the more basic and cozier items. When shopping, I'm shifting my focus towards pieces I'll be getting maximum wear out of in the long run. I'm a fashion editor, and even I'd prefer to work from home in a chic set or oversize sweatshirt. But contrary to popular belief, just cause it's cozy doesn't mean it has to be expensive or boring, which the options below are here to approve. 

Below, I took a deep dive through WWW's favorite affordable retailers to find 25 under-$50 pieces that you'll be reaching for again and again. This isn't to say I won't be opting for more trendy options at all, but the items below will certainly make it easier to mix and match other pieces to make the ideal comfy yet elevated wardrobe. 

Now that's what I call luxe loungewear.
I'm still not over how cute this set is.
Perfect shade for spring.
If you feel like adding some color to your wardrobe.
Can't go wrong with a zip-up.
My favorite closet essential.
The bolero trend isn't going anywhere.
Gym class but make it fashion.
The only shoes I'll be rocking these next few months.
Sweater-vests aren't a trend anymore—they're simply a wardrobe staple.
Perfect shade of baby blue.
I've been wearing this sweatsuit nonstop.
I love the vintage vibes this gives.
Mango's sale pieces sell out quick.
I'm clearly still not over tie-dye. 
This isn't your average sweatshirt.
A comfortable white tee is essential.
Just looking at this makes me feel cozy.
This one is incredibly soft—trust me.
I can never resist sage green.
Lori Harvey's recent collab is comfortable and size-inclusive.
Socks are the new shoes.
When it gets too warm for sweatpants.
Snag this while it's on sale.
Lettuce trim elevates any basic top. Next: I Went Shopping at Nordstrom, Zara, and H&M for All The Big Spring Color Trends


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/301wZcx

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates