Latest News

Recent Posts

Travel, Food & Dinning

The Dress Trend I Thought I Ditched For Good Is Officially Back (and Better) https://ift.tt/32zdw5J

I'll be completely honest with you, I never imagined I would want to wear this dress trend again. I know everything comes back around eventually, but years ago I purged several off-the-shoulder dresses from my closet (and some OTS tops, too) and truly thought that was the last I would see of them. Until now. Suddenly, the shoulder-baring style is popping up on my radar again and surprisingly, it's even better than before.

2020 is bringing them back with a new silhouette that's looser and flower than it was when I first owned it. The result is a trend that's not necessarily new but feels fresh summer-ready. Sleeper's lightweight linen dresses are what first clued me in to the return of off-the-shoulder styles. Their versions feature pretty smocking and voluminous sleeves and I've spotted them on fashion girls from all over.

Take a cue from these fashion girls and pair yours with flat slides or lace-up sandals. Keep scrolling to see how the trend is making its return this year and shop the freshest picks on the market.

Statement sleeves give this cult-favorite dress an eye-catching silhouette.
I've never seen an off-the-shoulder dress look so elegant.
The smocking makes this one feel even more summery.
All this needs is a woven bag and your favorite sandals.
Bring the beachy vibes with you wherever you go.
I could see this floral number looking just as good with brown boots for the fall.
I'm getting prairie vibes and I'm not mad about it.
This also comes in white and I can't decide which I like best.
Sleeper's Atlanta dress is another hit among the fashion crowd.
Round of applause to H&M for this crinkled texture which makes this one look like it should cost at least double.
You can never go wrong with good old gingham.
Make a statement in red.
This ruffle hem really sent me.
Leave it to Staud to make a previously outdated silhouette look completely fresh.
All about this belt situation.
Your next casual outfit, sorted.
Take a cue from the styling and wear this with lace-up sandals.
We had to go ahead and make our own version. Are you even surprised? Also available in more sizes.
Pull the sleeves down to get an OTS look or leave them up—you get double the options.
Same goes here. It's a convertible neckline thanks to the elastic.
For those of you who don't stray far from an all-black look. I know you're out there.

Up next, 8 things that define this new era of "dressed down" style.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/30r3iSi

LIVE BUZZZZ Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates